GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Just a month"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 18/09/03 at 22:40
Regular
Jeez, I'm so bored it's not funny.

A month or so until I go to Canada. Everyone who was back home has gone back to uni, I'm working one or two shifts per week, and I'm going out of my tiny little head with overwhelming boredom.

I didn't want to do this, I was saving my money hard instead (except for pishing a bit away on a snooker cue. The less said about that the better), but I might give it up and buy a game.

I'm looking for something for the cube that'll last until I go away, without me getting bored, finishing it, or just not wanting to play it.

Altenatively an SP would be good, if I could get an adaptor for Canadian plugs. Then it could go with me, see?

Tell me what to do.
Thu 18/09/03 at 22:40
Regular
Jeez, I'm so bored it's not funny.

A month or so until I go to Canada. Everyone who was back home has gone back to uni, I'm working one or two shifts per week, and I'm going out of my tiny little head with overwhelming boredom.

I didn't want to do this, I was saving my money hard instead (except for pishing a bit away on a snooker cue. The less said about that the better), but I might give it up and buy a game.

I'm looking for something for the cube that'll last until I go away, without me getting bored, finishing it, or just not wanting to play it.

Altenatively an SP would be good, if I could get an adaptor for Canadian plugs. Then it could go with me, see?

Tell me what to do.
Thu 18/09/03 at 22:45
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Skies Of Arcadia......if you like RPGs and random battles.

I, don't, sometimes.......

*breaks chair*
Thu 18/09/03 at 22:54
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Skies, yup.
Thu 18/09/03 at 22:57
Regular
Skies Of Arcadia
Thu 18/09/03 at 23:20
Regular
Bah. Know anyone who has stock?

Eve ebay looks like they'll be going for full price, plus it takes ages.

I could go to town tomorrow I guess. I just really don't want to bother. An hour each way and I still might not find it.
Thu 18/09/03 at 23:51
Regular
Get out ya N64... I did.
Fri 19/09/03 at 09:23
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
'Not wanting to play it' could be a factor with Skies though. The random battles have annoyed many people to the point of trading it in. Thankfully I've finally reached the point where it's possible to avoid most of them.
Fri 19/09/03 at 09:50
"Pain In My Dark Cri"
Skies of Arcadia? I had it for the DC. Is it any good on the GC?
Fri 19/09/03 at 09:52
Regular
"Conker the King"
Dringo wrote:
> Get out ya N64... I did.

Whay was it 'away' in the first place?
Fri 19/09/03 at 09:53
Regular
"Conker the King"
Whooops!!

Thats 'why' was it away in the first place?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.