GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"THE BEST NINTENDO GAME IN THE WORLD"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/09/01 at 16:38
Regular
What is the best Nintendo game in the world?
Why is this game good?
Will any other game ever beat your favourite?
Sun 23/09/01 at 17:48
Regular
Ocarina of time is my favourite game.
Sun 23/09/01 at 17:07
Goldeneye has to be the best game in the world,
This is becuase in its time it was very advanced, and although PD and other games have come out, its still the game I play when I'm bored.
I'm sure one day a game will beat Goldeneye, but at the moment I'll stick to Goldeneye.
Fri 21/09/01 at 10:47
Regular
"DS..."
allthough we allready knew it was going to happen anyway!
slik ~_~
Thu 20/09/01 at 17:55
Regular
"Dunemaul NE Hunter"
They only made that demo to tell use that the game is being made.
Thu 20/09/01 at 14:18
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
i hope Mario Kart GC will be good. the demo at E3 looked terrible. awfully rushed. but hopefully ninty are making more time to do it and to make it a good game
Thu 20/09/01 at 13:39
Perfect is probably the best as well as Mario Kart (all three of them). All of these have brilliant multiplayers and hopefully the Gamecube games will be just as good, if not better.
Thu 20/09/01 at 10:58
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
i got an american copy of PD and it was a 15. we always come off worst here in Britain. damn the americans and japs. they get everything better.
Wed 19/09/01 at 20:33
Regular
I still don't understand why Perfect Dark was an 18, wow there was realistic blood which stuck to walls and a bit of language. When you've got games like Halflife in which you can spray the walls with peoples blood, blow them up into little pieces of meat, watch as countless scientists are gutted by aliens and that didn't even get a certificate.
Wed 19/09/01 at 20:20
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Ooooo an 18 certificate!

GOOD GOOD!

And I laugh at all you ppl who complained about PD when you couldn't buy that cos you weren't old enough! MWAHAHAHAH! ;)
Wed 19/09/01 at 20:02
Regular
Metroid is looking rather good. It one of the only adult games on the system so it will be worth buying just for that. I read somewhere that its almost guranteed to get an 18 certificate so it should be good fun.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.