GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Your favourite game ever,on any console"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 20/09/03 at 22:16
Regular
Well ?
Fri 09/07/04 at 14:00
"Was UW."
Deus Ex and FFX series on the PS2. There is so many games that are extremely enjoyable. Those are the games I have been playing recently anyways.
Fri 09/07/04 at 02:30
Regular
"of Your Dreams!"
Command&Conquer all of them, they are for PC....too bad EA bought out Westwood and they had to cancel them.....they were really good too.
Thu 08/07/04 at 23:22
Regular
"what were u thinkin"
surely the final fantasy x series gets a mention, both games offer many (and i mean many) hours of gameplay unless you stick only to the basic storyline. both awesome games which i haven't seen mentioned. i think halo beats perfect dark and goldeneye, despite the fact they are classic legends, especially perfect dark i love (sooooooo many ways to kill people, hehehe). halo offers next gen. graphics with sound gameplay which the best game i have played. looking forward to halo2!!!
Thu 08/07/04 at 22:46
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Its ok to have your own opinion you know, Crackhead
Thu 08/07/04 at 22:30
Regular
"Led Zeppelin"
Jakxter wrote:
> PS2: Jak 2:Renegade
> GBA: Spyro 2:Season of Flame
> PS1: Spyro 3:Year of the Dragon I m a shame of you8
> GBC: Pokemon Crystal
Thu 08/07/04 at 16:20
Regular
"..."
Saturday Night Slam Masters for the SNES or Arcade (I think it was a conversion of the game called 'Muscle Bomber' in Japan)
Sat 03/07/04 at 10:40
Regular
"Up your Arsenal!!"
PS2: Jak 2:Renegade
GBA: Spyro 2:Season of Flame
PS1: Spyro 3:Year of the Dragon
GBC: Pokemon Crystal
Fri 02/07/04 at 20:39
Regular
Ocarina of Time
Fri 02/07/04 at 00:12
Regular
My favourite and most played game EVER is Super Mario World (SNES).

It ro>
500 hours of my life spent well.
Thu 01/07/04 at 22:41
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Vampyr wrote:
> i remember b4 the demise of N64 i got LOZOOT (zelsda ocarina o'time)
> Perfect DArk and shadowyman all for £8.
> bargain-bargainalicious.
>
> anonymous y woz u warned?

Abusive Language...god knows what i said

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.