GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SOCOM ONLINE"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'SOCOM: US Navy Seals'.
Mon 22/09/03 at 14:00
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
Sorry people, but it's been a while since i've been on the forums. Since I last came on, though, Crazy Col or someone, FM and others I can't remember had a crew and played online almost every night...

IS THIS STILL GOING ON?!

Please say yes, because Ntl are scheduled to install broadband on wednesday....
Mon 22/09/03 at 14:00
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
Sorry people, but it's been a while since i've been on the forums. Since I last came on, though, Crazy Col or someone, FM and others I can't remember had a crew and played online almost every night...

IS THIS STILL GOING ON?!

Please say yes, because Ntl are scheduled to install broadband on wednesday....
Mon 22/09/03 at 16:20
Regular
"Teal'c"
I think so.
Mon 22/09/03 at 16:54
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
Yes, a few people from here made a clan on Socom called ~SRS~, which i am now a member of. http://srs.fragism.com is the web address if you want to have a look at the clan details etc.
Mon 22/09/03 at 17:05
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Only a few from the clan use these forums. The rest were picked up and joined to make us a fairly decent clan with quite a few members.

I'm on from time to time, Crazy is on a lot but as from other sr forum members I don't see much of them online when I am around.

Let us know if you get it setup and when you are on and I'll try get on.
Tue 23/09/03 at 00:15
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
Thanks guys.

I'll let you know.
Tue 23/09/03 at 21:08
" Crazy!"
I am the leader of ~SRS~, email me.

[email protected]

or alternativly, go on the forums on the clan site, http://srs.fragism.com
Thu 25/09/03 at 22:16
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
Broadband is currently up and running and it rules.

All I have to do now is turn off the power to the cable modem for 30 seconds, check to see if the SYNC and RDY lights are steady, then i'm ready :)
Mon 29/09/03 at 21:10
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
Since starting SOCOM online on Friday, I can safely say I'm utterly addicted.

The only ~SRS~ member I've faced/cooperated with is ~SRS~friday, who did indeed rule.

However, not as much as either lowkey or AKIRA1.

I've realised that it may take me a while to get to the same standards as those guys, but I'm not too far away, I'm usually only 2 or 3 kills behind them each match.

Who else on this site plays SOCOM regularly? Tell me your names, then I'll know who to kill :D
Tue 30/09/03 at 06:57
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Play against RoastBeef, Agent47 or Omega if you want a real challenge, they were the stars of the Beta Trials :)

There's also LaraCroft, but she shares her character with her kids, so sometimes she's easy to beat, other times you'll suffer 8 deaths in a match and never even see her.

I haven't played for weeks, it's an enforced absence due to studies because I know if I start playing again the studies will go right out of the window. :(
Tue 30/09/03 at 09:58
" Crazy!"
Shocktrooper wrote:
> Since starting SOCOM online on Friday, I can safely say I'm utterly
> addicted.
>
> The only ~SRS~ member I've faced/cooperated with is ~SRS~friday, who
> did indeed rule.
>
> However, not as much as either lowkey or AKIRA1.
>
> I've realised that it may take me a while to get to the same
> standards as those guys, but I'm not too far away, I'm usually only 2
> or 3 kills behind them each match.
>
> Who else on this site plays SOCOM regularly? Tell me your names, then
> I'll know who to kill :D

When you ee this message, tell me what time or add me to msn, I'll play it with you.

[email protected]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.