GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SOCOM ONLINE"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'SOCOM: US Navy Seals'.
Mon 22/09/03 at 14:00
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
Sorry people, but it's been a while since i've been on the forums. Since I last came on, though, Crazy Col or someone, FM and others I can't remember had a crew and played online almost every night...

IS THIS STILL GOING ON?!

Please say yes, because Ntl are scheduled to install broadband on wednesday....
Mon 06/10/03 at 01:05
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Shocktrooper wrote:
> FM - what's your online name?

FantasyMeister. (Original or what?)
Sun 05/10/03 at 23:13
" Crazy!"
Talking about best scores, I managed my perssonal best of 26 kills, 8 head shots, 9% and 18 hits take.

If you need proof simply ask Shock who was in the room.
Sun 05/10/03 at 23:12
" Crazy!"
Me and Shock had Shock's first clan match tonight.

Problems arrose so it finished at 1:1
Sun 05/10/03 at 23:08
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Shocktrooper wrote:
> Hi Laker. I thought I recognised that name.
>
> You were very good too!

Cheers, not my 3 favourite levels in the world so thought i did alright. Didn't get to use my claymores that much though :-(

Were you in the 16 player match when I got an
> MVP with 23 kills on Abandoned?

Nah i missed that, i think we played about 6 games then i decided i had better get to bed otherwise wouldn't have been up to go to town the following morning hehe. Nice job anyway mate, beat my record on that level by 1.

> I've started a clan with my mates instead, because they want to start
> one and I thought it best if I was with them rather than ~SRS~. You
> can join if you want Laker, unless you're already part of a clan?

I'm not at the moment but i've been in about 5 different clans and all lasted 2 weeks max. Probably would be in top 500 players if it weren't for all those name changes, plus i doubt i'd be too good because i'm only usually on in mornings and midnight until about 2.30. However if the clan is one that will stick around for a long time, not even bothered if it's any good (though it would be nice :D) just as long as it sticks around, then if you send an invite i'll accept it.

>
> I should be on tonight, but very late because I don't get back until
> 12:15. Probably be on until 3 again like last night, eh Laker?
>
> See any of you tonight...

Unfortunately missed you but like i said if you're on around the times i've said you can usually find me in a beginners room or in the main Desert Glory, Rats Nest or Frostfire rooms
Sat 04/10/03 at 16:22
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
Hi Laker. I thought I recognised that name.

You were very good too! Were you in the 16 player match when I got an MVP with 23 kills on Abandoned?

Most probably my finest gaming moment :D

Oh and Crazy, when you were speaking to me in Frostfire, you caught me off form :-) I don't usually play that bad.

I've started a clan with my mates instead, because they want to start one and I thought it best if I was with them rather than ~SRS~. You can join if you want Laker, unless you're already part of a clan?

I should be on tonight, but very late because I don't get back until 12:15. Probably be on until 3 again like last night, eh Laker?

See any of you tonight...
Sat 04/10/03 at 13:11
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Hey shocktrooper, saw you last night on SOCOM you were very good, quite a challenge already. Looking forward to more battles with and against you in the future :-D
Thu 02/10/03 at 20:50
" Crazy!"
Shocktrooper wrote:
> I'm online everyday, usually in Medley. Usually in UK, sometimes in
> UK1.
>
> Remember, the name is Acetooper :-D

I was in a clan match tonight, so never got to look for you.

Thank god you've reminded me,I#ll go on now.

You have no idea what youve saved me from.

Thank you.
Thu 02/10/03 at 13:50
Regular
"Party like its 2005"
If anyone sees Tellah around, that'll be me.
Had a quick go in an ~SRS~ game the other day. I'm not too hot at this yet, so be gentle.
Thu 02/10/03 at 12:43
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
I'm online everyday, usually in Medley. Usually in UK, sometimes in UK1.

Remember, the name is Acetooper :-D
Wed 01/10/03 at 23:19
"I love yo... lamp."
Shocktrooper wrote:
> I was going to go online today before 11:30 but we're trying to sort
> out this network problem we have.
>
> For some reason our NTL cable modem isn't allowing for the pc and PS2
> to be online at the same time, we have to keep turning off the power
> to the cable modem and then it works for only one thing.

I may be wrong but I think it is because of the way NTL allocate IP addresses, they charge you £5 a month for a second one. That is a problem that has affected NTL connected Xbox Live users.
>
> FM - what's your online name?
>
> Another good player is Doomspoon and BlackFox.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.