GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"metriod prime 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Metroid Prime 2: Echoes'.
Mon 22/09/03 at 15:46
Regular
whats the latest news on this
are we getting it this year?

or 2 years after the rest of the world

i've also heard a rumour that it's going to include the might snes metroid
when you complete the main game
Mon 22/09/03 at 23:32
Regular
MP2 will be released in America before japan and Europe will be close with them all.
Mon 22/09/03 at 22:10
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
Well during the ending of ED 1 there was more than a strong hint of an ED 2 so i can only assume...
Mon 22/09/03 at 21:54
Regular
"keep your receipt"
Eternal Darkness 2!??? Really!????

Please tell me if this is absolutely true!
Mon 22/09/03 at 20:34
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
Im expecting Metroid Prime 2 to be a N5 release title... same as Eternal Darkness 2 amongst others, if we get them sooner then i'd be happy but Ninty may be thinking of a massive release for the N5.

Remember that ED was originally penned in for the N64 but was later shelved for the Qubes release.
Mon 22/09/03 at 17:10
"Shotgun+Zombie=Mess"
Hopefully it has a multiplayer and/or co-op mode.
I'd like it to be a bit like Mace Griffin:Bounty Hunter, on space stations and inhabited planets, with friendly aliens walking about. And you're actually a bounty hunter, not just killing aliens.
And flying sections.
That would rock!!
Mon 22/09/03 at 16:30
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
I thought Metroid was one of the unlockables for linking Metroid Prime and Metroid Fusion. I suppose they could put it in the sequel too but it's a bit pointless.
Mon 22/09/03 at 16:13
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I think it's likely to be towards the end of 2004 for Japan...

It was rumoured months-ago that they could see it sometime a lot sooner, towards the start of the year... But with all the development time that's likely to be required to even make this game as-good-as the first one, it's quite likely we will still be waiting some-time yet!

At least you will have plenty of other great Nintendo games to get on with in the mean time, though. :)
Mon 22/09/03 at 15:46
Regular
whats the latest news on this
are we getting it this year?

or 2 years after the rest of the world

i've also heard a rumour that it's going to include the might snes metroid
when you complete the main game

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.