GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If you have watched a film today, what was it?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 18/09/01 at 20:24
Regular
If you've watched or are going to watch a film today, tell us what it was/is going to be.
Go on.
Page:
Sun 09/06/02 at 22:17
I have been watching HarryPotter on dvd .... bit scawy in places no wonder its a pg rating
Sun 09/06/02 at 19:16
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
I watch Kidergarden cop today.
Seeing Spiderman thursday night and getting it on DVD some time next week.
Sun 09/06/02 at 19:07
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I'm getting prepared to watch Black Hawk Down (R1) which should be with me tomorrow. Can't wait, it's a bloody good warfilm.
Sun 09/06/02 at 18:10
Regular
I watched Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors
Sun 09/06/02 at 18:02
Regular
"Whatever!"
Just got back from watching Attack of the Clones - An amazing film, I love it!
Sun 09/06/02 at 16:43
Regular
"England skipper"
D-tox rented it out last night, Very good film.
Sun 09/06/02 at 14:41
attack of the clones is what I saw yesterday, WOW, I was well impressed. much better than the phantom menace. phantom menace looked nice, but should have been called `the child menace` and it was well devoid of good action.

attack of the clones, however, was FULL of action. the story wasnt the most convincing, but with SO much going on, I didnt give a crap. well exciting. I thought hayden chistensen was really good as anakin, and he looked well disturbed a times. natalie portman was also fab, and SCHWING!

not everybody`s gonna like it, but for action its bloody ace. well done mr. lucas for not inc any pod race kiddy nonsense + jar jar binks didnt actually annoy me this time :)
Sun 09/06/02 at 12:56
Regular
"Whatever!"
The Fifth Element - Great film!
Sat 08/06/02 at 15:02
Regular
"Whatever!"
Im seeing Star Wars Episode II again tomorrow!
Sat 08/06/02 at 12:14
Regular
allardini wrote:
> I've rented Fallen, which ill see later....

That's so crap it's painful, that's the only film i've ever walked out of at the Cinema.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.