GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If you have watched a film today, what was it?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 18/09/01 at 20:24
Regular
If you've watched or are going to watch a film today, tell us what it was/is going to be.
Go on.
Page:
Sun 23/06/02 at 23:45
Regular
"Whatever!"
Charlies Angels - Sexy!
Sun 23/06/02 at 20:11
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Black Hawk Down again, a great war film.
Sun 23/06/02 at 14:16
Regular
"Whatever!"
Watched The Family Man last night - It was alright although a little confusing!
Wed 12/06/02 at 23:45
Regular
"how long have i got"
resident evil, spiderman,scary movie 2 and not another teen movie
Wed 12/06/02 at 23:41
Regular
"That's right!"
I just re-watched Spiderman, it was better the second time around
Tue 11/06/02 at 18:37
davyboy wrote:
> Is ganna watch A.I. and see what that is like ......

Come to think of it there seems to be a lot of that here ...... ducks
Tue 11/06/02 at 18:36
Is ganna watch A.I. and see what that is like ......
Mon 10/06/02 at 19:18
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
I rented out 'The Score' last night. It wasn't really up to much. I was a bit disappointed.

It started out alright but Norton and De Niro didn't exactly click on screen. There was nothing between them. They hardly talked.

And the ending was just lazy! I prediced it as soon as a key thing happened but then thought it was too obvious that it wouldn't happen. Then it did. It was as if they just wanted a twist but didn't know how to twist it so just chose the typical ending.

Disappointing.
Mon 10/06/02 at 13:03
I saw 'Spy game' last night.

It was better that I thought It would be.

Pitts cool.
Mon 10/06/02 at 11:24
Regular
I rented the Others Yesterday and borrowed the Sisth Sense from someone last week both on DVD, two great films which both have the same kind of ending which I didnt know about.

If you want to rent films go to Blockbuter and get 4 DVDs within 30 days for £9.99, with what you save you can rent another DVD.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.