GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Turbo!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 18/09/01 at 18:59
Regular
Glad you like SuperKaylo mate!

Quite amusing, don't you think?
Wed 19/09/01 at 11:55
Regular
Sounds good to me mate!
Wed 19/09/01 at 11:49
I might save all my money this year and then spend it justifyable drinking next year!!!!!!!!

Downsides? I see none!
Wed 19/09/01 at 11:43
Regular
I am the Tarrant wrote:
Next year, it'll all be so much simpler !!!!! :-)

Yep! You don't to justifiy drinking when you're at uni, you don't have time for a start.

Damn! I wish I was a student again now.

Still, this time next year, I go back, fantastic!
Wed 19/09/01 at 11:40
BooHoo :-(

Its true, I'm a sad, pathetic, unemployed, bum, alcoholic at the age of 19.

Where did it all go wrong?

Hey I know!!!!!! It went wrong when I decided a year out would be good before Uni! When you're at Uni you can justify drinking every night. Its a little hard when you're just plain old unemployed :-(

Next year, it'll all be so much simpler !!!!! :-)
Wed 19/09/01 at 11:36
Regular
I am the Tarrant wrote:
However, I genuinely
> want to stop, for the time being (oh dear first signs of my road back to the
> bottle), so hopefully I'll at least last through THIS weekend!

Never happen mate.

I bet you a pint, that you have a drink down the pub this weekend.

You'll probably just tell yourself "Oh, I'll go down with the lads, but I won't drink."

Bollards!

:-)
Wed 19/09/01 at 11:34
Well, in theory me and the pub are avoiding each other indefinately.

However, certain factors may well arise that change this..

A) I surprisingly enough, DO have money

B) Thursday will almost undoubtedly involve a bottle of wine, so I've already broken the rules.

C) I seem to forget all about why I stopped drinking within a week or so. (I'm not new to this)

However, I genuinely want to stop, for the time being (oh dear first signs of my road back to the bottle), so hopefully I'll at least last through THIS weekend!
Wed 19/09/01 at 11:29
Regular
Blimey!

If you manage to stay out of the pub on Friday, I will be VERY impressed!

It'll be easy for me to stay at home as:

A). I have no one down here to go out for drinks with.

B). I have NO money.

C). Next weekend it's a mates 21st in LEicester, so I need to save my drinking potential for then. I've got the whole of the following week off work to recover as well, so it could well be messy....
Wed 19/09/01 at 11:26
Thats the lady!!!!

Friday is almost a certainty. Providing I can stay away from the pub, and given the trauma I went through on Sunday, that may prove easier than either of us would have ever thought!
Wed 19/09/01 at 11:23
Regular
Really?

That wouldn't be a certain "older lady" that you were telling me about the other week?

I may not be on tonight as I might be playing snooker with some mates from work.

Fridy evening I'll probably be around though.
Wed 19/09/01 at 11:21
Should be, tonight or Friday!

Thursday I have a "dinner date" with a certain older lady :-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.