GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"OI YOU NO!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 18/09/01 at 18:53
Regular
A game that has not even been released yet is getting full scale reviews based on demos, which do not represent the full version of the game of which are WINNING games!!! TWO REVIEWS of This Is Football 2002 have WON games?

SHUT UP DAN YOU IDIOT.

OK? I just don't think that is fair, it's like me writing a review on the GameCube, basing it on what I have seen, and then winning a prize. There are plenty of other reviews to choose from, so what is going on?

Anyway.

Never mind, no one cares.

I'll shut up and naff off.

tara.
Tue 18/09/01 at 18:53
A game that has not even been released yet is getting full scale reviews based on demos, which do not represent the full version of the game of which are WINNING games!!! TWO REVIEWS of This Is Football 2002 have WON games?

SHUT UP DAN YOU IDIOT.

OK? I just don't think that is fair, it's like me writing a review on the GameCube, basing it on what I have seen, and then winning a prize. There are plenty of other reviews to choose from, so what is going on?

Anyway.

Never mind, no one cares.

I'll shut up and naff off.

tara.
Tue 18/09/01 at 19:08
there are worse... like the guy who reviewed F355 before it came out... then claimed it as his game... hmmmm
Tue 18/09/01 at 19:12
Regular
Then there was the guy who reviewed Star Wars:Episode 1 and won before it came out, and is considering claiming it for a FAD...
Tue 18/09/01 at 19:27
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
*TBN goes off to write a review of FIFA 2020*
Tue 18/09/01 at 19:28
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
*TBN wins for his review of FIFA 2020, because it was exactly the same as FIFA 2001*
Tue 18/09/01 at 19:44
Turbonutter wrote:
> *TBN wins for his review of FIFA 2020, because it was exactly the
> same as FIFA 2001*

Lol, I review the demise of gaming and get kicked in the teeth.
Tue 18/09/01 at 19:45
Anyway, Dan if you are annoyed, then why don't you write a letter.
Tue 18/09/01 at 19:49
Logan writes a review of Mario 4D on the Gamesphere... etc...

but seriously, ewhy don't the staff pick up on this? The WHOLE point of reviews is this: we write reviews. Other gamers who buy from SR use the reviews to chose games. They also come to SR more due to the information they get about games. In return, SR give us games. Great. Until some idiot spoils the whole chain by posting a review that could be totally wrong!
Tue 18/09/01 at 20:19
Logan wrote:
> Logan writes a review of Mario 4D on the Gamesphere...
> etc...

DOes anyone actually no what 4D Is? At Thorpe Park there is a 3D Cinema that squirts you with water and blowswind at you but I dont think consoles will be doing that and calling it 4D.
Tue 18/09/01 at 20:27
Regular
"Bring back Mullets"
jd muses 'Hmmm, should I have my say and be banned from winning for ever?'

Ok, How can you review a game that you haven't played?

Well lets see...

Jak and Daxtar is an amazing game. The graphics are fresh and lush and really add to the gaming experience. The water effects are absolutely splendid and the whole immense world is believable and really draws the player into the game.

In Jak and Daxtar you control Jak and attempt to save your friend Daxtar who has changed into a handy rodent sidekick. Some people may say that this game is just revamped Crash as it is made by Naughty Dog. The fact is that this is not true. Crash is simple and linear whereas Jak and Daxtar The precursor legacy is set in a free-roaming world with no loading time between levels.

How do I know this? Well I have played it. Ok thats not true, in fact I have seen no more than screenshots and have read no more than snipets of information. So if I were you I would not trust this review at all. In fact it is pointless.

GAD plz.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.