GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"OI YOU NO!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 18/09/01 at 18:53
Regular
A game that has not even been released yet is getting full scale reviews based on demos, which do not represent the full version of the game of which are WINNING games!!! TWO REVIEWS of This Is Football 2002 have WON games?

SHUT UP DAN YOU IDIOT.

OK? I just don't think that is fair, it's like me writing a review on the GameCube, basing it on what I have seen, and then winning a prize. There are plenty of other reviews to choose from, so what is going on?

Anyway.

Never mind, no one cares.

I'll shut up and naff off.

tara.
Wed 19/09/01 at 17:44
Regular
Actually, presently speaking, it's easy to tell if it's Dan, or perhaps not Dan, but it's easier to pretend, as such, rather than point out. Yes.
Wed 19/09/01 at 17:22
Mr.Snuggly wrote:
> Are you Dan's brother? How many other brothers do you have, seriously?

TOO MANY.
Wed 19/09/01 at 17:07
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Are you Dan's brother? How many other brothers do you have, seriously?
Wed 19/09/01 at 17:02
Mr.Snuggly wrote:
> So who are you?

I am Ian, i.e. Wookie 7. Who are you?
Wed 19/09/01 at 16:54
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Who knows what lurks in the shadow of the human heart?
Wed 19/09/01 at 16:50
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
So who are you?
Wed 19/09/01 at 16:47
Ali@specialreserve wrote:
> Dan2K1 wrote:
> Wòókiee Møn§Ý€R
> wrote:
> Just in case
> anyone is wondering, Wookie 7 is not an alter
> ego of
>
> mine!

Why would we wonder that?

We all know who Wookie
> 7 really is, don't we Dan?

Yeah, I am Wookie 7 - nobody else is. So there. Bothered if I am related to the idiot child that is Dan2K1, but if I read into your sentiments, I can see a suggestive tone that I might be Dan2K1.

Absolute rubbish. I have one 1 prize. Thus I have not won around 364+, or however many there have been, Dan would have complained about every single one. I don't care, what's a game anyway?

Wookie.
Wed 19/09/01 at 16:39
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
i reviewed the box for MGS2 a month ago and I didnt win.

this is not fair.

However, I am an evolved human being and realise that I didn't win because someone else wrote something better that day.

Let me repeat, for my own benefit:

I did not win that day because somebody else was better than me.
Wed 19/09/01 at 16:14
Regular
I agree.

Dan is a mentalist.

I also agree about actually writing something decent instead of just trying to find an easier way to win. And pulling people down, too.

Errm...

(No, no one will notice. Trust me. They never do.)
Wed 19/09/01 at 16:11
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
donught monster wrote:
> now that i've seen these 2 reveiws of THIS IS FOOTBALL 2002 review and there is
> cheating going on i read them both and surpise surprise they were both the
> exactly the same review posted by two different people(or are they two different
> people)

One of them is cheating and copied the other persons review or they
> both coinsedently copied the same review off the same site without knowing it
> this is unfair and they should be disqualified before they choose their game.

What are you talking about? They're two entirely different reviews by two entirely different people. This is exactly the thing that does my head in, always looking to bring each other down. Stop pestering the winners and start posting something decent yourselves, then you might win and stop moaning.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.