GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Should i get soul calibur 2?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Soul Calibur 2'.
Thu 25/09/03 at 16:31
Regular
I'm bored every game on my Cube well maybe i should complete Zelda master Quest and metroid prime.. but, there's a long way till the next best thing ala Mario kart, F zero, Rebel Strike, 1080 etc.
So should i get Soul Calibur 2 even though i havent got a single fighting game in my life (maybe cos i've had a nintendo 64 which had very few fighting games..)
Most important thing is.. is it worth it?
Mon 13/10/03 at 19:32
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
I remember getting something like a 40ish combo once on Killer Instinct, ah that game was magic.
Mon 13/10/03 at 19:31
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:

"Killer... Killer... Killer" echoing in the
> background. One hell of a game which at the time I remember paying
> £55 for :)

Lol, its still a grat game and really worth playing now and again. But, did you get a cd with the soundtrack on and a watch? It was like a huge killer instinct bumper pack. It was huge! I think I only paid about £30 for it. Lol, that cd is great, probably a collectors item now!
Mon 13/10/03 at 18:36
"period drama"
Has anyone got above Platinum Edgemaster rank yet?
If it's too far away I won't bother.
Mon 13/10/03 at 18:34
"period drama"
Woo!
Finsihed Weapon Master mode all the way. (All the extra missions and bought everything and unlocked everything).

Now only all the regular modes to go.
Mon 13/10/03 at 00:25
Regular
Goddamn hate that berserker he just needs to slash you to win :\
Sun 12/10/03 at 22:03
"The Will of D."
]-[ØM€® B€€® §ØL!!D wrote:
> At last, i have conquered soul calibur, and surprisingly found in the
> options menu the total time amassed playing the game, since release i
> have played on it for a total of two flippin days!

So does that mean you've completed the Aracde mode, the Survival mode normal, extreme, and no recover mode, the time attack mode, the team battle mode, the weapons master mode with all stages completed and weapons bought, and all the extra versions of the first 6 modes also with every character?
Also have you been able to do the arcade mode with Assassin, beserker and lizardman?
Now have you?
Sun 12/10/03 at 19:25
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I know, tis scary how much one plays.
Sun 12/10/03 at 18:55
Regular
"the burning sky"
At last, i have conquered soul calibur, and surprisingly found in the options menu the total time amassed playing the game, since release i have played on it for a total of two flippin days!
Sun 12/10/03 at 17:49
Regular
I remember the look on my mates face when we managed to pull of one of the ultra moves. Genius!
Sun 12/10/03 at 17:46
Regular
The combo system was absolutely genius, easily the best I've seen. Ultra's and Ultimate's were great, the amount of combo's were also some massive. My brother was a master and he scared me with his ninja-stylee skills.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.