GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Should i get soul calibur 2?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Soul Calibur 2'.
Thu 25/09/03 at 16:31
Regular
I'm bored every game on my Cube well maybe i should complete Zelda master Quest and metroid prime.. but, there's a long way till the next best thing ala Mario kart, F zero, Rebel Strike, 1080 etc.
So should i get Soul Calibur 2 even though i havent got a single fighting game in my life (maybe cos i've had a nintendo 64 which had very few fighting games..)
Most important thing is.. is it worth it?
Mon 20/10/03 at 19:25
"The Will of D."
Well on my main (and best) game I have all of the spells learnt for Fina and almost all for the rest of the characers (Enrique more than Gilder and Drachma).
Mon 20/10/03 at 19:12
"period drama"
Psyİho Fox wrote:
> In Skies I'm aiming to not run from any random battles at all, no
> matter how tempting it may be. Even though last time when i only ran
> 9 times i still got the highest swashbuckler rating possible which
> was Vyse king of Rogues.

I run away loads. Usually I train up a heap before going into a dungeon place, then run from all the battles in there.

I've just finished Daccat's place and have all the spells learnt on one colour for each person - 2 in Vyse's case. All the others are on rank 4 or 5.
Mon 20/10/03 at 19:10
"period drama"
Dringo wrote:
> Lol...
>
> I haven't played the game in a while, I've been kidnapped by Wario
> and planted into his little world.

Wrong topic?
Mon 20/10/03 at 11:42
Regular
Lol...

I haven't played the game in a while, I've been kidnapped by Wario and planted into his little world.
Mon 20/10/03 at 07:54
"The Will of D."
In Skies I'm aiming to not run from any random battles at all, no matter how tempting it may be. Even though last time when i only ran 9 times i still got the highest swashbuckler rating possible which was Vyse king of Rogues.
Sun 19/10/03 at 18:08
"Shotgun+Zombie=Mess"
Psyİho Fox wrote:
> and the Animals rankings START at 500,000 not 400,000 (that's platinum
> edgemaster idiot!)

Don't call me an idiot! I got the list from someone else.
Sun 19/10/03 at 17:33
Regular
Yes they are important to level up but it happens too often until you get that gravity thingy (haven't played it for a while)
Sun 19/10/03 at 14:24
"The Will of D."
Well if you got the CUBE mag last month you would have gotten the cheat CD and it had a cheat that had NO RANDOM BATTLES, but i don't want to use it coz you won't level up at all for the bosses, that's what the excessive random battles are for, Boss battles, duh!
Sun 19/10/03 at 14:12
Regular
They really need to sort the random battles other than that its great.
Sun 19/10/03 at 13:55
"period drama"
Psyİho Fox wrote:
> Good for you, Skies is more enjoyable and less aggrivating.

Naw, Skies is about as aggrivating as they come.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.