GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"An apology..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/09/01 at 18:35
Regular
This is Atomic_koala apologising for all the inconvenience I have caused. I would like to say sorry to everyone on the forum, members and staff alike. I did something wrong, I’m not proud of what I did but what’s done is done and there is nothing I can do about it now.

This is an apology and a goodbye to all members and staff, I really appreciate these forums and the lengths the staff go to keep it clean. I would like to say a personal goodbye to the following users :

RastaBillySkank – I’ll miss your funny posts that always made me laugh.
Ant – I really appreciate you backing me up in the stupid argument with Dogfather.
Shaneo – Same as Ant, thanks man.
Sniper – Well, I’ll still talk to you on MSN, but bye.

I would just like to say that me and dogfather have “buried the hatchet” and are now friends. Dogfather wanted me to say sorry for all the inconvenience he caused also, and is deeply sorry about any sorrow he caused.

Well, I guess this is it, bye and good luck in the future everybody.
Mon 17/09/01 at 20:31
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
Sam cheated!?
Mon 17/09/01 at 20:20
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
Thanks for your support T_W and I would really like to stay here on SR forums, but its up to SR...
Mon 17/09/01 at 20:18
As most of you wil know I copied a review months back when I first came as "Apoc". I owned up when it won GAD and said I didnt want the game. I was wrong to copy ot and I was new back then. I don't think Stef will be banned but forgiv and forget. Everyone forgave me, I think, even RBS!

ITs your call Stef.
Mon 17/09/01 at 20:11
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
Could someone at SR please let me know what they are going to do with me? Aliboy suggested that cheaters should be allowed to stay but not have a chance of winning anything which I would completely agree with. If you decide that what I have done is unfogivable then I will leave, your decision will be final with me.
Mon 17/09/01 at 19:15
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
Stef_avfc wrote:
> RastaBillySkank wrote:
Thanks, Stef. I'll miss you, and I
>
> don't think you should have been banned, but that's up to
> SR.

Bye
> Stef, and good luck.

Thanks a lot mate. I should
> of been banned though, the rules are clear and I broke them, stupid
> me!

I'm gonna miss ya buddy!
Mon 17/09/01 at 18:54
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
SHEEPY wrote:
> Aye oot ma shop

:-)

LOL.
Mon 17/09/01 at 18:51
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
RastaBillySkank wrote:
Thanks, Stef. I'll miss you, and I
> don't think you should have been banned, but that's up to SR.

Bye
> Stef, and good luck.

Thanks a lot mate. I should of been banned though, the rules are clear and I broke them, stupid me!
Mon 17/09/01 at 18:49
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Aye oot ma shop

:-)
Mon 17/09/01 at 18:48
Regular
"You've upset me"
Stef_avfc wrote:
RastaBillySkank – I’ll miss your funny posts that always
> made me laugh.

Thanks, Stef. I'll miss you, and I don't think you should have been banned, but that's up to SR.

Bye Stef, and good luck.
Mon 17/09/01 at 18:46
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
I dont know wat the chances are of you coming back, you may know that there have been cases where users have been allowed to come back and some where they havn't but I suppose it's just 50 - 50 at the moment and it's up to SR.

I never really did know you but
see ya stef!

:D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.