GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"An apology..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/09/01 at 18:35
Regular
This is Atomic_koala apologising for all the inconvenience I have caused. I would like to say sorry to everyone on the forum, members and staff alike. I did something wrong, I’m not proud of what I did but what’s done is done and there is nothing I can do about it now.

This is an apology and a goodbye to all members and staff, I really appreciate these forums and the lengths the staff go to keep it clean. I would like to say a personal goodbye to the following users :

RastaBillySkank – I’ll miss your funny posts that always made me laugh.
Ant – I really appreciate you backing me up in the stupid argument with Dogfather.
Shaneo – Same as Ant, thanks man.
Sniper – Well, I’ll still talk to you on MSN, but bye.

I would just like to say that me and dogfather have “buried the hatchet” and are now friends. Dogfather wanted me to say sorry for all the inconvenience he caused also, and is deeply sorry about any sorrow he caused.

Well, I guess this is it, bye and good luck in the future everybody.
Wed 19/09/01 at 07:22
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> nO, you and Santa Claus

Haha!!!
Wed 19/09/01 at 00:28
Regular
BURN!
Tue 18/09/01 at 21:18
Regular
nO, you and Santa Claus
Tue 18/09/01 at 20:12
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
Fish-e wrote:
> what was the argument between you two about anyway

who? me and dogfather?
Tue 18/09/01 at 20:11
what was the argument between you two about anyway
Tue 18/09/01 at 20:08
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
sr why dont u give him a test period like 2weeks then make a desision
Tue 18/09/01 at 20:03
Regular
you've been banned get over it
Tue 18/09/01 at 19:53
Regular
"You've upset me"
Time_Warp wrote:
Thanks to you
> and your fantastic memory chris! (:)

:-D
Tue 18/09/01 at 19:18
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
Could someone from SR please give me some information? I don't want to start posting in other topics without them saying anything. If you find it into your heart to let me stay, I will but if you don't want me to, then I will go.

Thanks.
Mon 17/09/01 at 21:29
RastaBillySkank wrote:

You left after we found you
> out, but returned as Time_Warp. I knew it was you straight away (If
> you remember :-D) but I decided to forgive you. :-D

Thanks to you and your fantastic memory chris! (:)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.