GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWF Forum longest thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 16/09/01 at 20:57
Regular
yep i know its been done in FOG but if they have one why cant we
in here you can write about anything
the so-called phantom-matches-reporter
tony
wwf(obviously)
just anything
i konw we have general topics and rumours and stuff but this is just a place to come a nd do anything(enjoy)
if you dont like it dont use it
Page:
Mon 03/10/05 at 23:21
Regular
Calling all Kawadas;

Tell me some good Jap wrestlers. As in theyve got good movesets. Just got the new Fire Pro R game and wanna try some of the guys out.

Go go go
Mon 03/10/05 at 20:15
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Look at this ugly sod!

[URL]http://www.bigtimewrestlinguk.com/?id=pages/profiles/robbiedynamite[/URL]
Mon 03/10/05 at 19:49
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I heard that a while ago. Song is excellent!

Anyone interested if i put a link up?
Mon 03/10/05 at 19:36
Regular
In other news, anyone who has the WWE Anthology Album should listen to 'I don't suck' - one of Kurt Angle's alternative theme music songs.

Its the same as the one today except for the fact that the Olympic sound is replaced by a guitar, and it rocks muchly.

Go listen, NOW!
Sun 02/10/05 at 20:02
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
The Wardy wrote:
> I doubt anyone will get this comment apart from WWE fans
> [URL]http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/display_messages.php?threadid=130816&forumid=423¤tsort=desc[/URL]

* Cries at the size of the head on that drink*
Sun 02/10/05 at 13:27
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Well, my foot hasn't fully healed, despite resting it all week. Probably shouldn't have played darts yesterday. Anyway, playing again tonight so I've got my foot strapped up.

So, place your bets for my other foot getting injured... :)
Fri 30/09/05 at 20:30
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I doubt anyone will get this comment apart from WWE fans [URL]http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/display_messages.php?threadid=130816&forumid=423¤tsort=desc[/URL]
Wed 28/09/05 at 22:06
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
separate company i believe. Just get their channel aired on Sky. Course Rupert Murdoch owns practically everything media related it seems so maybe :-D
Wed 28/09/05 at 21:47
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Kawada wrote:
> Because they're still a company and like all company's need money to
> survive. Promoting that crap on their channel gives them some much
> needed revenue

Call me thick because I am but does Sky not own TWC? Or is TWC like a company on it's own and Sky pays them to show their programmes?
Wed 28/09/05 at 21:20
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Because they're still a company and like all company's need money to survive. Promoting that crap on their channel gives them some much needed revenue
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.