GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SPAMBUSTERS!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 16/09/01 at 20:42
Regular
In respect of SR, I have thought of a cunning plan to save staff work and time. I think that a group of us loyal members should make a group called the Spambusters, we have the job of reporting posts from all the naughty spammers out there.
If anybody would like to join the Spambusters team please leave your name in this thread and I will get back to you all later.

Who you gonna call? Spambusters!
Sun 16/09/01 at 21:01
Regular
EEGAD ? ? game a day
Sun 16/09/01 at 20:55
Regular
"I am your father"
Dogfather will save the forums from this new form of evil. It will be or job to report all attempts at SPAM and as my average word count is 100 words a post I have nothing to worry about. CJC count me in and watch yourself in EEGAD thread, theres only one winner in this forum and this place just ain't big enough for the both of us.

Who you gonna call? SPAMBUSTERS

*Music Starts Up*

Da Da.....
Sun 16/09/01 at 20:51
Regular
yeh me to i wouldnt mind telling on
steve nintendo
Sun 16/09/01 at 20:51
Regular
Pro Evo wrote:
> I will join!!! I will fight for the right to post in a spam free
> world.

Great! It's people like you that will help to make the forums a spam free place!
Sun 16/09/01 at 20:49
Regular
"360: swfcman"
I will join!!! I will fight for the right to post in a spam free world.
Sun 16/09/01 at 20:49
Regular
Kid Rock wrote:
> and what would you do throw SPAM at people

(i know spam is
> internet badness)

NO WAY! It would be our jods to encourage people NOT to spam, and to report anybody found spamming to the staff.
Sun 16/09/01 at 20:47
Regular
and what would you do throw SPAM at people

(i know spam is internet badness)
Sun 16/09/01 at 20:44
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
Haha! Can't believe u said that. Night all.
Sun 16/09/01 at 20:42
Regular
In respect of SR, I have thought of a cunning plan to save staff work and time. I think that a group of us loyal members should make a group called the Spambusters, we have the job of reporting posts from all the naughty spammers out there.
If anybody would like to join the Spambusters team please leave your name in this thread and I will get back to you all later.

Who you gonna call? Spambusters!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.