GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gears Of War 3 Is On Its Way"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Gears of War 3'.
Sat 10/04/10 at 20:58
Regular
"I like turtles"
If anyone is interested Gears Of War 3 has apparently been confirmed for April 2011,source here
Tue 13/04/10 at 10:25
Regular
"I like turtles"
I only posted this to let you guys know it had been confirmed.I'm not excited about it either but will probably check it out when it arrives though.Enjoyed the single player campaigns of the previous games (especially the 1st one) but online I was put off by the enormous amount of idiots who always seemed to playing it.Agree with Chris don't reckon they'll change the format too much,why fix what in the developers minds isn't broken ?.More of the same will mean guaranteed huge sales.
Tue 13/04/10 at 09:51
Regular
"How Ironic"
I'm not excited about this at the moment. Seeing the few changes they made from GOW to GOW 2 is leaving me feeling dubious about GOW 3. I've got a feeling it's going to be extremely similar.
Tue 13/04/10 at 09:13
Regular
"And in last place.."
I can understand people looking forward to playing a game but getting excited about a game that is a whole year away is a little beyond my understanding.
Mon 12/04/10 at 16:46
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
I saw a post on one of the 360 forums. Everyone seems to be getting excited for it.

Am I right in thinking there is going to be an RPG element to this one? Sorry if it is mentioned in the link, unable to open it due to the work filters :(
Sat 10/04/10 at 20:58
Regular
"I like turtles"
If anyone is interested Gears Of War 3 has apparently been confirmed for April 2011,source here

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.