GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NINTENDO GAMECUBE!!! WORLD'S LONGEST THREAD!!!!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 15/09/01 at 21:44
Regular
Now I know there is a Nintendo longest thread but that isn't going to well so I made up this thread.

Just like on the Sony Forum (who have created a PS2 thread and a Sony thread) I decided to make a topic for Gamecube talk only. So you can spam a bit but not much. Try to keep the talk on GC.

Try and beat the old longest thread forum as well.

I know you guys out there on this forum like GC's so lets get chatting.

Thanks 4 reading, Afro
Page:
Mon 01/10/01 at 16:12
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
22 posts from now until you become a regular Cooky. You are the oldest newbie on this site. (i think)
Mon 01/10/01 at 10:59
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Tiltawhirl it matters that the company you like makes a lot of money so that they can keep making more great consoles and great games. Also if the company makes LOADS of more there'll be able to employ more people so that that company can make even more great games, and make them quicker. For example, not enough people bought Dreamcasts so now that has gone. If no-one buys Gamecube, that will go. Thus everyone should buy Gamecube to keep Nintendo in the game, and to allow them to carry on creating there MARVELOUS games!
Sun 30/09/01 at 14:15
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Who here has played a GC?
Sun 30/09/01 at 00:13
Regular
Here's a thought, im preety Knackered so I may be waffling about nothing, but anyway hear me out.

Why is it that everyone's bothered how well the console they like sells, surely all that matters is having the console and getting good for it. Where does a massive multi National companys profit margin come into it. These people have got more money than any of us could ever dream of, so really couldn't give a toss whether Nintendo make a profit or Sony sell more units. It really doesn't matter, there's a lot more pressing things in the world to be bothered about than Nintendos yearly takings.

Anyway im in a weird mood half tired, half chatting crap so I will shutup now.
Sat 29/09/01 at 22:35
But its not doing as well as the PS2 one.
Sat 29/09/01 at 22:07
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Yeah. It is still around. Haha.
Thu 27/09/01 at 13:20
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
blah blah blah!

Grrr I see this thread is still around!

Arrrr!
Wed 26/09/01 at 18:10
Regular
Gamecube rules.....
Wed 26/09/01 at 18:05
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
AfroJoe wrote:
> Hello again. I was gone for a while. I see the topic was going ok. Well now I am
> back. So what is going on?

well we WAS discussing why the hell there are two of these things
Wed 26/09/01 at 18:03
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Hello again. I was gone for a while. I see the topic was going ok. Well now I am back. So what is going on?
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.