GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tiberium Twilight"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight'.
Wed 07/04/10 at 18:16
Staff Moderator
"Mr Dean"
Has anyone bought this game yet? I had a look though a few reviews and am still on the fence. Apparently it's nothing like all the old CnC games because instead of having all the base building, economy and no unit cap, you now have one building that can move around and builds all of your units. Whats more you have a cap on the number of units that you can build depending on your xp.

It sounds like this could have alot more action then the other CnC games although it doesn't sound nearly as tactical. I think that this has upset alot of people that were expecting a proper CnC game which is probably the cause of all the bad reviews. Saying that though, they are always going to be bias if they were expecting a completely different game.

If anyone has bought this game already, can you let me know from a non-CnC enthusiast's point of view if this game is worth buying?
Thu 08/04/10 at 09:33
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Thought this would appear eventually. Hopefully someone has, as I'm not sure I want it after you read the reviews last night.

No economy? The recession isn't meant to screw games up to!
Wed 07/04/10 at 18:16
Staff Moderator
"Mr Dean"
Has anyone bought this game yet? I had a look though a few reviews and am still on the fence. Apparently it's nothing like all the old CnC games because instead of having all the base building, economy and no unit cap, you now have one building that can move around and builds all of your units. Whats more you have a cap on the number of units that you can build depending on your xp.

It sounds like this could have alot more action then the other CnC games although it doesn't sound nearly as tactical. I think that this has upset alot of people that were expecting a proper CnC game which is probably the cause of all the bad reviews. Saying that though, they are always going to be bias if they were expecting a completely different game.

If anyone has bought this game already, can you let me know from a non-CnC enthusiast's point of view if this game is worth buying?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.