GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Its my 16 th birthday-today!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 15/09/01 at 10:51
Regular
its actully came,i cant belive its my birthday and today im going to Alton Towers to go on Oblivian the first vertical drop rollercoaster.i just started this new thread(im not spaming)just so you guys would say happy birthday to me,see ya!!!!!
Sat 15/09/01 at 10:51
its actully came,i cant belive its my birthday and today im going to Alton Towers to go on Oblivian the first vertical drop rollercoaster.i just started this new thread(im not spaming)just so you guys would say happy birthday to me,see ya!!!!!
Sat 15/09/01 at 11:00
Regular
linlin wrote:
> its actully came,i cant belive its my birthday and today im going to
> Alton Towers to go on Oblivian the first vertical drop
> rollercoaster.i just started this new thread(im not spaming)just so
> you guys would say happy birthday to me,see ya!!!!!

Hmmmmm, for a sixteen year old you seem pretty imatture. You want people to say happy birthday to you when you are:
1,not respected
2,not particually liked
3,you haven't been here all that long
4, we hardly know you.

------------------------
Happy birthday
Sat 15/09/01 at 11:00
Regular
"I am your father"
Happy Birthday mate, that ride is da bomb. But I got a funny story about Alton Towers, as you get on Oblivion obviolously you have to go up to come down, and this idiot decided he would ring someone on his mobile as it went up and because of the sheer power of the G-Force the phone would have been pounded into his head, so luckily for him they had to stop the ride but unfortunately for me I was on the ride at the same time and it was pouring so I was out in the rain getting soaked because of some idiot.

Poinltess story just thought I'd share it with you. Oh and Nemises is damn good as well, but Oblivion does steal the show even if it is only 14 seconds long.

Happy Birthday and have a good one.

The Dogfather
Sat 15/09/01 at 11:03
Regular
"I am your father"
Quazimodo wrote:
> linlin wrote:
> its actully came,i cant belive its my birthday
> and today im going to
> Alton Towers to go on Oblivian the first
> vertical drop
> rollercoaster.i just started this new thread(im
> not spaming)just so
> you guys would say happy birthday to
> me,see ya!!!!!

Hmmmmm, for a sixteen year old you seem pretty
> imatture. You want people to say happy birthday to you when you
> are:
1,not respected
2,not particually liked
3,you haven't been
> here all that long
4, we hardly know
> you.

------------------------
Happy birthday

Hey there is no need to be mean, maybe the poor person is mentally disabled or something, ever crossed your mind. I ain't been here long does that mean I don't have the right to well say the same things as he does. Come on lads, play nice and let's just all get along. Not respected,not particually liked and we hardly know you, well I'll agree with those terms.

:)
Sat 15/09/01 at 11:04
Regular
Happy Birthday LINLIN (by the way Oblivion isn't as scary as people say it is)

*Rickoss looks back at his time at Alton Towers*
Sat 15/09/01 at 11:04
"period drama"
oblivion isn't actualy vertical (it's about one degree out)

anyway, happy bithday!
Sat 15/09/01 at 12:32
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Welcome to the world of 16 where you can........and....this..oh i give up. Role on 17.
Sat 15/09/01 at 13:18
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
Happy Birthday! it's a good ride but I lost my favourite hat on it! my fault though :(
have a great day!
Sat 15/09/01 at 13:27
Regular
Oblivion'a a waste of time mate. Nemesis is far better, it actually being a rollercoaster and not a glorified drop. But hey, welcome to being 16. And Corkscrew still rules!
Sat 15/09/01 at 13:38
Regular
Stryke wrote:
> Oblivion'a a waste of time mate. Nemesis is far better, it actually
> being a rollercoaster and not a glorified drop. But hey, welcome to
> being 16. And Corkscrew still rules!

Wot!! Nemesis isn't as good as Oblivion, and as for the Corkscrew it's the worst rollercoaster i've ever been on.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.