GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"*****FREEOLA MEET UP FOR THOSE INTERESTED*****"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 05/03/07 at 15:46
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
ANYONE INTERESTED IN THE NEXT MEET UP CONTACT ME...
Page:
Tue 06/03/07 at 10:22
Regular
"8==="
Bullett wrote:
> Oh and Hedfix, I still love you. And Vex Red.

Yay!
Tue 06/03/07 at 10:10
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I think that would be a good idea, before other people get involved.
Tue 06/03/07 at 10:08
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Right, maybe when hippy is about he can delete the posts that isnt to do with the thread!
Tue 06/03/07 at 10:03
Regular
You do that. It seems I'm being fed lies anyway. I wonder who else I have an incorrect view of
Tue 06/03/07 at 10:00
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Bullett wrote:
> A real friend wouldn't have ignored her for a significant amount
> of time because she got into a relationship.

I had a reply to that but i'm being asked to let this go so thats exactly what i'm going to do. I see no point in upsetting Vee any further.
Tue 06/03/07 at 09:50
Regular
A real friend wouldn't have ignored her for a significant amount of time because she got into a relationship.
Tue 06/03/07 at 09:42
Regular
"8==="
I don't like you. You never came back on Counter-strike, even though it's backwards compatible. :'(

You cut me deep man, DEEP! You and Creepy, you bunch of WOW ho's.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
Tue 06/03/07 at 09:40
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Bullett wrote:
> Let them say what they feel. I don't come here to be anyone's
> favourite.
>
> I pretty much know who doesn't like me anyway, and to be honest,
> I couldn't care less because the feeling really is mutual.

And on here thats fine but in person it's another matter.
Can you stop complaining about me to Vee as well? She just wants a peaceful life and if she's talking to me about it, it's because she's a friend and thats what we've always done for the last 3 years.
Tue 06/03/07 at 09:28
Regular
Let them say what they feel. I don't come here to be anyone's favourite.

I pretty much know who doesn't like me anyway, and to be honest, I couldn't care less because the feeling really is mutual.
Tue 06/03/07 at 09:23
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Bullett wrote:
> Refuse to get into it then. The fact is, though, I've not given
> you any other reason to hate me.

I dont hate you but at the same time, you're not my favourite person in the world. I think you can probably gather from the attitude of people on here towards you that you're not their favourite either. We cant all be jealous.

EDIT
I think it's probably best we leave it here. I suspect others would have something to say and then it really would kick off.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.