GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"*****FREEOLA MEET UP FOR THOSE INTERESTED*****"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 05/03/07 at 15:46
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
ANYONE INTERESTED IN THE NEXT MEET UP CONTACT ME...
Page:
Sun 03/06/07 at 23:08
Regular
I think the translation of Vodka into English is 'Little Water' or similar ... ;)
Sun 03/06/07 at 23:05
Regular
So you ladies planning a little get together of your own? =) Yeah I'm not sure that's such a good idea ;) The human body is made up of about 70% water. I dont think it would be wise to reduce that to 40% water and 30% vodka. =P
Sun 03/06/07 at 23:01
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Vee wrote:
> Lucy-Jane wrote:
> :o Ians gone to bed. humph!
>
> Must be all them words he couldnt get in... LOL

Watching you, Lucy and Lesley all talking at the same time was a sight to behold. By the time we'd thought of anything to say you'd already discussed it and moved onto another subject.
Sun 03/06/07 at 23:00
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
I have never seen him so quiet.. Even with all the beer. He was still really quiet. Must get him on the vodka with us next time
Sun 03/06/07 at 22:58
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Lucy-Jane wrote:
> :o Ians gone to bed. humph!

Must be all them words he couldnt get in... LOL
Sun 03/06/07 at 22:55
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
its not a random thing to say. Did it to my friends cat when i was like 16. Thankfully they were ok

:o Ians gone to bed. humph!
Sun 03/06/07 at 22:54
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Machie wrote:
> You know what they say about women with small hands ;)

Small ring finger? ;)
Sun 03/06/07 at 22:54
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Lucy-Jane wrote:
> Just dont spike the cats water with Vodka

What a random thing to say, unless it's something you've already tried.
O_o
Sun 03/06/07 at 22:53
Regular
You know what they say about women with small hands ;)
Sun 03/06/07 at 22:52
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Vee wrote:
> Me lesley and Lucy wouldnt have been able to see a bowling ball.
> Never mind attempt to pick one up.

This is true, Vee's only small. Trying to take a photo this morning, i gave her my camera, she stretched her arm out and barely got me in the frame. Lil arms, big heart (oh and very small hands as well) ;)
XxX
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.