GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Stars catalouge update!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 08/10/03 at 17:04
Regular
"Unable to log in"
Nintendo have updated the site and it now has an actual date to open. It will open in 14 days, 2 hours, 4 minutes and 9 seconds.

So, on the 22nd October at 7 o'clock, we can "Grab those gifts"
Wed 08/10/03 at 17:04
Regular
"Unable to log in"
Nintendo have updated the site and it now has an actual date to open. It will open in 14 days, 2 hours, 4 minutes and 9 seconds.

So, on the 22nd October at 7 o'clock, we can "Grab those gifts"
Wed 08/10/03 at 17:06
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
oooh can't wait.
Wed 08/10/03 at 17:24
Regular
Wahoo.
Wed 08/10/03 at 17:24
Regular
"thursdayton!"
I hope we'll be able to buy demo disks on it, like the new Zelda one that'll come bundled with Cubes soon.
Wed 08/10/03 at 17:28
Regular
Well the countdown isn't actually counting down!
Wed 08/10/03 at 17:35
"Shotgun+Zombie=Mess"
I thought there was a countdown timer when they started to change it and that was weeks ago
Wed 08/10/03 at 17:43
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Yeh there was, but when Nintendo finally got round to opening it, the catalogue couldn't handle the traffic, for dial-up users it was too slow and only those with faster connections could actually use it. To stop this, they shut the catalogue down for "further refurbishment". Looks like it's opening on Oct. 22nd now though.
Wed 08/10/03 at 17:50
Regular
"You! Obey the fist!"
well i'v got broadband, and the countdown isnt moving for me

infact, if u hav a closer look, the countdown is infact simply a jpg picture..and since its called index33 or something like that, its not one that will change as the countdown changes.

in short..its a fake countdown...they couldnt even be bothered to write a proper countdown-ode
Wed 08/10/03 at 18:25
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Well having broadband isn't going to make Jpegs suddenly start moving if they aren't meant to..
I only mentioned broadband as when the catalogue was up (for a few hours) only people with fast connections could spend.
Wed 08/10/03 at 18:28
Regular
"You! Obey the fist!"
tphi wrote:
> I only mentioned broadband as when the catalogue was up (for a few
> hours) only people with fast connections could spend.

ah, ok then

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.