GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"There will NOT be WW3."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 13/09/01 at 21:34
Regular
Because I said so.

Alright?
Thu 13/09/01 at 22:12
Regular
urgh
if you listened George Dub-YA Bush said this is the first war of the 21st century AGAINST TERRORISM

you wont have to go sign up to fight and you wont be allowed to fight until you are at least 18
Thu 13/09/01 at 22:01
Regular
"Excommunicated"
:P
Thu 13/09/01 at 21:50
I believe Alex. why? Cos he wouldn't lie to an adorable teenager like me!
Thu 13/09/01 at 21:50
Regular
This will be how the situation will be resolved, mark my words:

The US will investigate for a few months and find out for sure who did it, get some evidence etc.

We'll send a couple of SAS boys, the US will send about 5 billion million Navy SEALS, and our boys will take them on a training mission, finding time to knock off a couple of bad guys.

THEN, a US a film company will make a film of it, saying how "Brave US SEALS went ad killed the bad guys", using artistic licence to "forget" any UK tropps were involved.

Get annoyed becuase this has been done so many times and make a film about the US a full of , and we change history making ourselves the hero, and to get Hollywodd back for the atrocious U-571.

Sorted.
Thu 13/09/01 at 21:45
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Ok.

If you say so.

YH.

Yes pro, I was talking about this today funnily and I am quite sure its 16. So, you would be made to sign up :-(
Thu 13/09/01 at 21:43
Regular
"You've upset me"
I've all ready said why there won't be another WW. So I can't be bothered to post it again :-)
Thu 13/09/01 at 21:42
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Although oyu can join the army at 16, I don't think you're acutally allowed to fight till you're 17?

Anyone know for sure?
Thu 13/09/01 at 21:40
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Ok good, but if there were a war, and we got envolved, and we needed to sign up to the army, but we were made to sign up, being 16 would i have to?
Thu 13/09/01 at 21:37
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Yes your honour.

(a judge never lies)
Thu 13/09/01 at 21:36
Regular
of course there wont
america is gonna take out those involved thats all

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.