GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"There will NOT be WW3."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 13/09/01 at 21:34
Regular
Because I said so.

Alright?
Fri 14/09/01 at 19:00
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
if they do launch nukes , then they will have to launch them at all the countries that are allies with the terroroists , then they will have to do it completely under wraps so the arabs cant nuke them first , then they lanuch them all at the same time ! that way , destroing all the contries and then there will be no country or problem opposing them !!! simple !
Fri 14/09/01 at 15:41
"I hate that!!!"
yup that's americans for ya.
Fri 14/09/01 at 15:40
I don't think so!
If and when the USA launches a counter strike, there'll be nothing but dust left of who ever they hold responsible.

It won't be war! Chiefly because the USA have got more destructive power at their fingertips than anywhere else.

You don't mess with America! They will kill you!

I'm sure that a message that will become abundantly clear within the next few weeks.

"You take our tallest buildings, we'll take your whole damn country!"
Fri 14/09/01 at 13:04
"I hate that!!!"
Yes it wil be short,

Heres how it'll end up(if there is one lets hope not).
First america will attack the palistinains then they will take that as an act of war then they'll launch nukes and then that'll be the end of america next Tony blair will go mental and also attack the palistinains,then they'll just see us of with a nuke then russia will do the same as we did to the palistinians then eventually all the countries of the world will be involved and all hell will break loose then slowly one by one each and every country will be destroyed. That's what will happen when WW3 does come if it comes.
Fri 14/09/01 at 12:59
Regular
This is only agains t a few thousand terriosts. Not whole countries. Something would have to change dramitaclly for this to change into a fullscale war.
Fri 14/09/01 at 12:57
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
We just have to hope that the people with the trigger fingers can keep their toys in their prams.
Fri 14/09/01 at 12:54
There'll be WW3 eventually! It might have nack all to do with this, but I'm sure that another war in the non to distant future is a thing you can rely on!

It'll be a short one too!

Yanks launch nukes, Saddam launches his nukes, Russia (so's not to feel left out) launches there remaining nukes, world has a quick cuppa before being completely wiped out!

THE END!
Fri 14/09/01 at 00:48
Regular
"Nasty Fat Hobbit!"
Sadly there will be a War it is Certain.
But World War 3?...mmmm, Well it is likely. But let's hope not.
Thu 13/09/01 at 23:04
No one knows for sure what is going to happen, so all we can do is sit and wait.
Thu 13/09/01 at 22:18
Regular
"How Handy."
You CAN join the army at the age of sixteen, you can't fight in Ireland until your seventeen. It would be a long time before they forced you to join up though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.