GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rebel Strike"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Star Wars: Rebel Strike'.
Fri 10/10/03 at 16:33
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Been looking for some detail on this game and found no new recent info, checked out movie etc on C-E and other sites screenshots and previews and wondered what sort of opinions the mags/trusted websites have given on it, have many of you pre-ordered it ? I see a certain shop are doing a bonus disc with pre-orders containing the original 1982 Star Wars game.

After all that waffling is the game going to be any good ?
Fri 10/10/03 at 16:33
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Been looking for some detail on this game and found no new recent info, checked out movie etc on C-E and other sites screenshots and previews and wondered what sort of opinions the mags/trusted websites have given on it, have many of you pre-ordered it ? I see a certain shop are doing a bonus disc with pre-orders containing the original 1982 Star Wars game.

After all that waffling is the game going to be any good ?
Fri 10/10/03 at 16:38
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
One more question, **** have release as 17th Oct but everyone has it down as November, why are things so complicated ?
Fri 10/10/03 at 16:44
Regular
The company giving away the bonus disc with the game have 7th November as the date of release.
Fri 10/10/03 at 16:51
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
In the branch I was in at lunchtime it said Oct 17th ? tell you what I'll phone them and let you know.
Fri 10/10/03 at 16:57
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Store told me 7th Nov, their release date board is wrong, helpful eh, spoke to a guy who was a sandwich short of a picnic, said I could preorder in store, I would get the bonus disc but they don't know when it will be in and they can't phone everyone to tell then it's in, he made it sound like the bonus disc would be out before the game (which makes sense as it contains a Rebel Strike demo) but couldn't confirm that it wouldn't come in AFTER the game was released.

Umm, guess I'll just have to call in there when I'm nearby, fancy getting the original Star Wars game for my Cube.
Fri 10/10/03 at 17:00
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
The bonus disc WILL be out before the game. Some people have the US bonus disc already.
Fri 10/10/03 at 17:07
Regular
Are GblahblahblahE the only ones giving out the bonus disc?

If so, crap, because I pre-ordered it from somewhere else.
Sat 11/10/03 at 22:49
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Rickoss wrote:
> Are GblahblahblahE the only ones giving out the bonus disc?
>
> If so, crap, because I pre-ordered it from somewhere else.

yes they are
Sat 11/10/03 at 22:51
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Darwock wrote:
> The bonus disc WILL be out before the game. Some people have the US
> bonus disc already.

I guessed it was as there are quite a few people taling about it on the gamefaqs Rebel Strike forum
Tue 14/10/03 at 13:30
"possibly impossible"
I really want this game. I had a look at the ign network previews and play tests, especially the multiplayer ones.

YOU CAN HAVE SPEEDER BIKE RACES AROUND ENDOR!!! Plus Blow each other up in AT-ATs AT-STs, Xwings and more AND Play the WHOLE of Rogue Leader as a multiplayer!

I mean, with a great looking single player too playing as Luke Skywalker on foot and in various craft, what more could you want?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.