GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Games for sale!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 10/10/03 at 19:58
Regular
Still State of Emergency and Wakeboarding Unleashed for £7 each. Wakeboarding is the full version but its just a silver disc with nothing else. The SOE game has the proper DVD art and the instruction manual. I got them both to review as pre releases so thats why they aren't in proper cases etc. HHAT said he had sent the money but hadn't and I am still waiting for it and I'm not sure what the state of SOE is. Anyway £7 including P&P for either SOE or Wakeboarding Unleashed.
Sat 11/10/03 at 13:32
Regular
Promotional copies are not illegal. Selling them on is. Besides, we both know that they are not promotional copies, just "copies".
Sat 11/10/03 at 13:30
Regular
When did I say not for re-sale? Quit talking out of your worthless bum cheeks.
Sat 11/10/03 at 13:29
Regular
You said it. They are for promotion only, not for resale. Don't you know anything?
Sat 11/10/03 at 13:26
Regular
Find where it says promotional copies of geniune games is illegal then. Its as bad as your mod chip bull sheet.
Sat 11/10/03 at 13:24
Regular
gamezfreak wrote:
> Nomino - Ever wondered how gaming magazines get to review games early?
> They get prerelease-copy's of games from the developer so they can be
> reviewed before the game goes on sale.
>
> Ali is a reviewer for a website I believe

No, I haven't ever wondered; it's common knowledge I believe! Still, claiming to be a reviewer with "review copies" is really quite funny!! I would imagine then that they are not for resale, hence illegal.
Sat 11/10/03 at 12:47
Regular
Why would I try to mod my Xbox anyway? Modding is for chimps. I also wouldn't try to trick someone into buying something that was a geniune copy. Just leave him to rot in his hole where he belongs.
Sat 11/10/03 at 12:45
Regular
Nomino - Ever wondered how gaming magazines get to review games early? They get prerelease-copy's of games from the developer so they can be reviewed before the game goes on sale.

Ali is a reviewer for a website I believe
Sat 11/10/03 at 12:42
Regular
Anyway the c*ck face aside...

Wakeboarding is gone but SOE is still available if anyone wants it.
Sat 11/10/03 at 12:40
Regular
Yes sure they are. The thing is when people actually take an interest in what you do they offer you games to review and the result of getting them in advance is that I get to keep them. The only thing anyone anyone would offer you is a piece of rope and a hook and a set of instructions that would shut you up for good. You are not funny, you are utterly pathetic and you don't know what you are talking about.

You disgust me.
Sat 11/10/03 at 12:11
Regular
Quote: ÂLÂ??ÂÎR
"You do know you can't play LIVE with any mod chip for the Xbox don't you?

What a kn*b."

I'd say the only kn*b around here is you!!

- SOE with "proper DVD art", meaning its looks original, but isn't.
- Wakeboarding, a silver DVD

Both with no cases, obtained as pre-releases for review!! lol And you really expect anyone to believe that. They are illegal copies of rubbish games that aren't even worth the price of a blank DVD let alone £7, just like the rest of your illegal collection of games.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.