GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Resident Evil GC exclusive"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 13/09/01 at 18:49
Regular
Can you believe how selfish and ungrateful Shinji Mikami and his motley crew of programmers are?I've been a huge fan of the series since it started on the playstation and i was hoping i'd get to see it end there too.But just because Capcom got a better offer from Nintendo they abandon all the loyal Sony fans and move on without any respect for the system that made the series great.Well i just hope Silent Hill 2 will kick its butt because i got no respect for people who dont respect me.So capcom, i give you the finger!
Thu 13/09/01 at 21:24
i am really dissapointed with this news as i feel the gaming comunity as a whjole deserves to get a piece of the best survival action ever,but it SURE looks top.......by the way,i aint been on here for a while,some punk placed a virus on my system so i couldnt enter,but im back
Thu 13/09/01 at 19:46
Regular
i must say the screen shots are impressive
but they are only upgrades of old games
Thu 13/09/01 at 19:38
Regular
yeah but score for Nintendo.
Thu 13/09/01 at 19:23
Regular
"Back For Good"
Sony still have onimusha 1+2 ,devil may cry, Maximo:ghosts to glory, capcom vs snk, code veronica x and a couple others so it's not that bad.
Thu 13/09/01 at 19:18
Regular
Mattyboy wrote:
> There is actually a Silent Hill review in the latest PSW mag - It
> looks and sounds awesome!! Could well be a Resident Evil beater!!

Eternal Darkness willb eat them all, but RE looks sooo good im doing summersaults.
Thu 13/09/01 at 19:15
Regular
Selfish! Capcom and Nintendo were like ebst friends and they deserted us virtually, thanks Capcom wait till you see my post about this in prime coming tonight.

Now wheres Devil May Cry?

Nintendo childish dont like to say it but...

I was right!
Thu 13/09/01 at 19:13
Regular
"Whatever!"
Sorry, Silent Hill 2!!
Thu 13/09/01 at 19:13
Regular
"Whatever!"
There is actually a Silent Hill review in the latest PSW mag - It looks and sounds awesome!! Could well be a Resident Evil beater!!
Thu 13/09/01 at 19:11
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
"just because Capcom got a better offer from Nintendo"

Oh dear, you really don't get it, do you?
Thu 13/09/01 at 19:03
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
The index finger?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.