GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A war could happen"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 13/09/01 at 18:31
Regular
It is thought that soon there could be a war on Afghanistan. There is no solid information, but at this time troops are getting ready to move into Afghanistan. all Nato countries have told anyone who from their countries who work there must leave for their own safety. This may be because they might get killed by the Afghan people, but if they were worried about this wouldn't they of moved them out earlier????
Thu 13/09/01 at 19:11
Mr Bush is devastated and really ticked off, but i don't think that he wil do something stupid like launch a nuclear bomb
Thu 13/09/01 at 19:08
i'm not sure what the age would be, something like 18 i would say
Thu 13/09/01 at 19:07
"period drama"
Bush seems a little triggr-happy 2 me.

(of coure he's gutted, don't u watch the news)
sheesh!
Thu 13/09/01 at 18:57
Regular
Hey, Mr Bush looks well gutted on the TV, he looks like he's gonna blow, It wont surprize me if he does send out some nukes.
Thu 13/09/01 at 18:56
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
Good good.
Thu 13/09/01 at 18:55
i doubt there will be nuclear weaponary involved if there is a war
Thu 13/09/01 at 18:53
"period drama"
there is no thret of nuclear war.

nrmal war maybe, but no nukes
Thu 13/09/01 at 18:49
Regular
Because of the threat of nuclear war, I think there will not be a war, but if America continue to be plagued by the discreaceful attacks on their country I'll be backing them up 100% to fight of there foreign or domestic enemies.
Thu 13/09/01 at 18:45
Regular
If there was a war, what would be the minimum age to fight for your country?
Thu 13/09/01 at 18:44
what me?? i don'e even know what you meant

I am just informing you of what i HEARD off the news, more than just people on her will know this.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.