GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A war could happen"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 13/09/01 at 18:31
Regular
It is thought that soon there could be a war on Afghanistan. There is no solid information, but at this time troops are getting ready to move into Afghanistan. all Nato countries have told anyone who from their countries who work there must leave for their own safety. This may be because they might get killed by the Afghan people, but if they were worried about this wouldn't they of moved them out earlier????
Thu 13/09/01 at 21:31
Regular
Whooo Style! wrote:
> Minimum age to join the army: 16.

that doesnt mean you can instantly go out and start killing its like being in skool but with huge men with necks that have some weird vein popping out shouting at you for a few years
Thu 13/09/01 at 20:26
Regular
"Back For Good"
As much as i love America, NYC and hollywood movies, I'm not willing to die for them.
Thu 13/09/01 at 20:24
Regular
Wahey, I'm just old enough. Well, off I go then. lets go get killed....
Thu 13/09/01 at 20:24
"possibly impossible"
I already made a few comments to this in the life forum, but the US should not launch a full scale attack.

Honestly, I don't think they will. The talk of a 'war' can also mean a personal war against a faction of terrorists as well as to a country.
Thu 13/09/01 at 20:23
Regular
"How Handy."
Minimum age to join the army: 16.
Thu 13/09/01 at 20:21
Regular
"Back For Good"
I don't think this will be WW3, fliping hope not but i think it's a war against terrorism.
Thu 13/09/01 at 20:19
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I think America will take serious action. Maybe not a war but something close. Also I heard they may also go after all the countries who have been against them in such matters. This means NATO and all Americas allies could be involved if asked bu the US.
Thu 13/09/01 at 19:28
I cant believe that the towers were blown up. My t.v. has been on nothing but sky news. When i first heard it i didnt believe it, but when i saw it i believed. There is now goin to be alot of rumbles now in the streets. I think there will be a WW3 but i hope not. U.K. is now going to go into a recession now, because it was just at the edge of one but now one of our biggest trade countrys are now suffering we will too. I think that this means all of our trades with America such as games and clothes and such are going to be put on a hold. I think Arafat is telling the truth about not having anything to do with it but the other bloke is telling a porky. The people involved are just SICK SICK SICK SICK ! I hope the people involved will get what they deserve and the people cheering when it happened should get a good kickin. I heard that all of Canary wolf was evacuated because of the scare.If George W. Bush does retaliate it should just wipe out the military forces of those involved so they cannot attack.I think Sadam deserves a good spankin by his mumma aswell for what he said. My opinion is to nuke their mother #*$#*&£ A$$e$.
Thu 13/09/01 at 19:18
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
No one is stupid enough to send a nuclear bomb on the fact that
a) most of them don't have a good enough range
and
b) if someone fires a nuclear bomb someone will send one back then another will send one - and we would basically kill us all.

Bush's response will most likely be a bombing at the most. And if there is a response to this we will have a sort of war but I doubt that big.

This is Afganistan we are probably talking about. The only allies they would probably get would be Iraq at the most and I think the US can handle them both especially with our help. I don't think military service will come to be compulsory as if there is a war then it will surely be over very quickly.

And definitely no nuclear bombs will get involved!
Thu 13/09/01 at 19:17
Regular
"One More Chance"
But either way Mr Bush will lay some serious smackdown on whoever did it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.