GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ever wonder..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 07/04/10 at 08:24
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
...if your life is on TV (ala Truman Show). I'm sure you knew I was going to bring this topic up as me talking to myself about it has probably been broadcast around the world by now :p

I only say this because I say things at home and some how they affect what people say and do at work. A mention of someone will cause them to phone me - usually regarding what subject I was talking about.

I think I may be becoming paranoid! But it's creeping me out how often this is all happening :p

Have you had simila moments where you may think the same thing?
Thu 08/04/10 at 08:26
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
i wanted to do that with my mirror, but it wont come off the door. What is it with everywhere i move and mirrors stuck on doors :S Crazy.
Thu 08/04/10 at 08:22
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
We know Vee...we see you on the @ngel show every night...

Just kidding!

It may sound stupid but I always take the mirror off my wall and place it shiny-side against the the wall before I go to sleep. I like to work on the idea of "If I can't see it, it isn't there".
Thu 08/04/10 at 08:15
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
I am the same with mirrors HM. Ive seen alot through my mirrors. My mirror down stairs if ive seen something through it, ive moved it somewhere else in the room. Like thats going to make any difference. The mirror in my bedroom is on my bedroom door. I always sleep with my bedroom door open. So when the doors open i can see the mirror its at the bottom of my bed. Ive turned my bed round so its now to the side of me and i turn my back to it. I hated mirrors ever since i was at my old house. again the mirror was at the bottom of my bed. I looked in the mirror and see a male standing by the side of my bed. I even looked to the side of my bed expecting to see a 'real' person stood there. Like i wouldnt no if someone walked in my room. But ever since then mirrors just freak me out.
Thu 08/04/10 at 08:06
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Sounds like we are all messed up Hedfix. I don't really like mirrors - not because of the thought they are cameras (although now you mention it...), but I've seen too many freaky things involving mirrors and in the paranormal world, mirrors hold a lot of superstition around them and also held in uses with scrying etc.

They are creepy I must say (mainly I hate the thing staring back at me when I look at it...me!)
Wed 07/04/10 at 22:14
Regular
"8==="
sometimes I used to pretend mirrors were cameras when I was a kid.

Yes I am a seriously messed up individual.

Hey anyone ever silently betted their lives with god, then thought ''ónly joking' when your bet fails? :D
Wed 07/04/10 at 19:17
Regular
"How Ironic"
Well with w666 on the forums, I think everyone is being stalked ;P
Wed 07/04/10 at 18:50
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Thats it really. Were all been watched. Not by cameras but by the people around us. Those who want to know about your life will know about it. Some people take a real interest in my life, always wondering what im up to what im thinking etc... why i dont know i cant say i lead an interesting life. Maybe if your aware of been watched you start to feel its more then just the people around us. I feel like im been stalked alot of the time. lol
Wed 07/04/10 at 18:43
"possibly impossible"
If anyone wanted to watch me I'd say they'd probably be better of seeking some sort of mental help. :)

Stuff used to bother me when I was young, especially things like getting changed in public places and stuff like that, but now I just think 'what the hell' give them what they want.
Wed 07/04/10 at 13:58
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
I have enough things going on around my house. I know its not cameras and stuff lol. Intersting all the same :)
Wed 07/04/10 at 13:50
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
I close vents and cracks in the wardrobe doors just because I think it could have been set that way to allow a camera in. Only sometimes though.

If I feel as though I have been set up, I tend to just wave a middle finger around in a fixed spot as to pretend I know where a camera is. Or just go up to a crack in the wall or something and peer at it as if it has a camera in it. I just like to think that if it is real, then I'm giving the monitors a bit of a panic attack thinking I've rumbled them.

And after reading that, I think I must be paranoid!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.