GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is it right?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 13/09/01 at 10:51
Regular
Hollywood has apparently stopped screenings of the John Travolta film SwordFish, as it features a blowing up a building (or something, haven't seen the film myself, heard this on the radio this morning).

Also, trailers for Spiderman have stopped being shown, as it features him climbing up the WTC.

Thoughts?
Fri 14/09/01 at 12:48
Regular
"WWJD"
its true about everyone has seen the crash and everything but they can't just stop showing it because it's a big thing
Fri 14/09/01 at 12:48
Regular
"WWJD"
its true about everyone has seen the crash and everything but they can't just stop showing it because it's a big thing
Fri 14/09/01 at 10:46
"I hate that!!!"
They should stop showing the pics of the crash alltogether in respect of the victms and the families.
Fri 14/09/01 at 10:44
Regular
"WWJD"
I don't think they should of stopped screening that film, even though i wouldn't watch it and the spider man trailer are man spider mans well he he i mean no it's not i never watch it :0)
Fri 14/09/01 at 01:05
Regular
sky premiere has a movie showing on saturday
terrorists bomb new york i cant remember what its called
but looks like that wont be shown too
Thu 13/09/01 at 22:51
The Twin Towers are also in the intro for Max Payne. I think that a lot of films and games will be either delayed, cancelled or edited becuase of the events that took place on Tuesday.
Thu 13/09/01 at 20:57
Regular
Mr.Snuggly wrote:
> Apparently, Metal Gear Solid 2 has been delayed aswell, due to it
> being set in New York.

noooooooooo
Thu 13/09/01 at 20:43
...I hope not
Thu 13/09/01 at 20:15
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Limp Bizkit - Rollin

Top of WTC building

Rage Against the Machine - Can't remember name, last people to have it closed down

[music videos]
Thu 13/09/01 at 18:51
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Apparently, Metal Gear Solid 2 has been delayed aswell, due to it being set in New York.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.