GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"orders from play.com"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/10/03 at 22:52
" Crazy!"
Any idea how long they take to arrive at my house afetr been posted out?

Free postage, not first class.
Wed 15/10/03 at 14:28
"Darkness, always"
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> So why does it bother you? No need for it to be deleted at all seeing
> as it was just a simple question. Who is to say it wasn't DVD's
> anywa?!

Because it would then have been in the movies forum...
Wed 15/10/03 at 14:27
Regular
"Audere Est Facere"
I ordered PES3 from 'play', on Thursday and it was sent out on Friday. The game arrived this morning (recorded delivery).
Wed 15/10/03 at 13:47
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Insane Bartender wrote:
> Exactly.

And yet people will continue to post up about other companies who offer better prices than SR. If SR took notice of these posts and lowered their prices close to what these other companies sell for, then they'd get more customers buying thier products.

Considering Play send all thier post recorded delivery which much cost more than what SR pay for their postage then someone, somewhere is doing things wrong!
Wed 15/10/03 at 13:45
Regular
So why does it bother you? No need for it to be deleted at all seeing as it was just a simple question. Who is to say it wasn't DVD's anywa?!
Wed 15/10/03 at 12:52
"Darkness, always"
Jive wrote:
> Still expect this post to be deleted quite soon.

Exactly.
Wed 15/10/03 at 12:46
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Insane ßartender wrote:
> No discussing direct competitors rah rah rah

Why not?

Again it's SR's fault for not lowering their prices to compete with their competitors. Unfortunately this is a chat forum and people can ask whatever they like really.

Still expect this post to be deleted quite soon.
Wed 15/10/03 at 12:28
Regular
"Taste My Pain"
No discussing direct competitors rah rah rah
Wed 15/10/03 at 12:28
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
I would say 3 days from my personal experience. Order before 3pm and usually it's sent the next working day.
Tue 14/10/03 at 23:55
Regular
"gametag = viperfire"
They can vary quite a lot, sometimes its 5 or 6 days and sometimes less. I ordered the Core on Sunday and it arrived this morning (Tuesday).
Tue 14/10/03 at 23:08
Regular
5-6 (working days) days from when you ordered.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.