GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"METAL GEAR SOLID 2........"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 12/09/01 at 16:21
Regular
When the ps2 was launched there was rumors of metal gear 2 im not sure when but soon it is to be released,from what ive seen its amazing.maybe the greatest ps2 title to be released?
what do u think ??
Wed 12/09/01 at 19:52
Regular
"Whatever!"
Actually I heard a rumour that all Konami titles in development for the X-Box have been put in some doubt - They may not be released at all!!
Wed 12/09/01 at 19:51
Regular
"gametag = viperfire"
According to Konami there is not a Metal Gear Solid game in development for the Xbox.
Wed 12/09/01 at 19:33
Regular
"Whatever!"
All Ive heard is that it would be a redeveloped version of the original including new levels!!
Wed 12/09/01 at 19:31
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
What's all this business about Metal Gear Solid X on X-Box? I think someone said it's a mix between the original Metal Gear Solid and the Ps2-bound sequel. Any of you Sonyphiles care to shed some light (or dirt) on this matter?
Wed 12/09/01 at 19:25
Regular
"Whatever!"
I was just thinking after yesterdays tragedy will they still be releasing MGS2 in the States in November??
The fact that it is rumoured to take place in New York and the main theme is terrorism it would seem quite harsh I reckon so soon after events!!
Wed 12/09/01 at 19:14
"period drama"
I think i heard someone say spring 2002

?
Wed 12/09/01 at 16:21
Regular
"round the outside"
When the ps2 was launched there was rumors of metal gear 2 im not sure when but soon it is to be released,from what ive seen its amazing.maybe the greatest ps2 title to be released?
what do u think ??

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.