GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Where's tony gone"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 12/09/01 at 15:52
Regular
Has anyone noticed tony has hardly posted anything sice yesterday.
We'd like to know what tony thinks about all this.
Wed 12/09/01 at 20:39
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
musketeer wrote:
> Has anyone noticed tony has hardly posted anything sice
> yesterday.
We'd like to know what tony thinks about all this.

since yesterday. that ain't going to chage the world. he's been a way for more than a day loads of times. and wot do u care anyway?

sorry if that was a bit rude but JATs post such weird things sometimes.
Wed 12/09/01 at 20:27
Regular
"I am your father"
Tony wrote:
> Codfather

The answer is always the
> same:

"NO"

(but this rejection is not intended to
> diminish your incredible feet. Nor should it go to your head, and
> we disclaim any responsibility if you feel isolated, alone and
> afraid to venture outside due to this blow to your manly ego)

I'm 14 years old, I understood about 3 words of that *Is asking his mum to translate it*, I was only joking Tony don't think I'm just another idiot on this site coming here for the reason of winning, look at my posts they stand about as much chance of winning as I do walking on Mars. Or in another term about as much chance of SR winning that internet vote thing. Ha.

And it's Dogfather to you. Or also known as Tom, idiot, twit and several other names that shouldn't be mentioned on this site. You still haven't said whether I have become a regular with more words, posts or reviews then anyone else beforehand. Good luck with that vote thing, when do we get the results for that? And keep up the good work, mum is moaning now so I'm off and I'll be back on tomorrow after 4:30pm, and even earlier if I ever get that iBook......
Wed 12/09/01 at 20:20
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Codfather

The answer is always the same:

"NO"

(but this rejection is not intended to diminish your incredible feet. Nor should it go to your head, and we disclaim any responsibility if you feel isolated, alone and afraid to venture outside due to this blow to your manly ego)
Wed 12/09/01 at 20:14
Regular
"I am your father"
Tony wrote:

Oh - hasn't anybody told you.
> We don't allow anybody with the word "dog" or
> "father" in their name to become regulars. Sorry.

Oh Tony does the humour ever stop? What about The Godfather? Or ermmmmm... The Dogfather? Oi you never answered my question, am I? 14th in the Top Posters From The Last 30 Days, in words that is. 97th in Top Posters Of All Time. Does that deserve some sort of award? GAD would be nice. Cheers.

Oh and pb why ain't you talking to me? Something I said?
Wed 12/09/01 at 20:09
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
The Dogfather wrote:
> I hate to ask this at such a difficult time, but as I should now be a regular I was wondering if I had done the most word count, reviews or posts before coming a regular then anyone else before as I have spend hours and hours on end on this site once reaching 19 hours for 5 days in a row. Damn you Tony for making this site to addictive.

Oh - hasn't anybody told you. We don't allow anybody with the word "dog" or "father" in their name to become regulars. Sorry.
Wed 12/09/01 at 20:06
"possibly impossible"
Tony wrote:
> Here I am.

Andy Pandy and Loopy Loo are in the toy basket. Shall
> we disturb them. Let's see what they are up to.

There you are,
> you naughty pair. Are you coming out to play...

Round window, Tony?
Wed 12/09/01 at 19:59
Regular
"I am your father"
I hate to ask this at such a difficult time, but as I should now be a regular I was wondering if I had done the most word count, reviews or posts before coming a regular then anyone else before as I have spend hours and hours on end on this site once reaching 19 hours for 5 days in a row. Damn you Tony for making this site to addictive.
Wed 12/09/01 at 19:52
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Here I am.

Andy Pandy and Loopy Loo are in the toy basket. Shall we disturb them. Let's see what they are up to.

There you are, you naughty pair. Are you coming out to play...
Wed 12/09/01 at 18:10
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
How you know?
Wed 12/09/01 at 15:54
yeah i guess so but we'd still like to know how he feels though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.