GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Where's tony gone"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 12/09/01 at 15:52
Regular
Has anyone noticed tony has hardly posted anything sice yesterday.
We'd like to know what tony thinks about all this.
Thu 13/09/01 at 20:04
Regular
"I am your father"
Oh Toe-knee, where are you? Speak up, I can't here you.
Thu 13/09/01 at 17:19
The Dogfather wrote:
Seifer you seise to amaze me with all of this nonsense that comes from you. But good nonsense at that.

Ah yes, it is true, I do talk 95% nonsense don't I! But at least you are right in admitting that it is good nonsense!

You're poem about Tony's Typical Day was funny though, even if right now it could be one of the most inappropriate things to look at considering what is currently going on in America
Thu 13/09/01 at 17:13
Regular
"I am your father"
Seifer you seise to amaze me with all of this nonsense that comes from you. But good nonsense at that, oh and while I'm here I've been meaning to ask you Ton-knee if you ever read that carefully constructed story about you that took me ages and was well worthy of a ibook as a reward. If your reading this, go back and find Tony's Typical Day as I want to see your views on it.

(I hope you don't mind me abbreviating your name)
Thu 13/09/01 at 17:05
The Dog Fat and Toe-knee! Lol!

What a combination that would make! It would be a mixture of humour & discipline and poetry & dog hairs. I can just see it now.. and what a combination it would be!?!
Thu 13/09/01 at 16:58
Regular
"I am your father"
pb I am sorry but I looked at that ibook, then I looked at the HP one, the thought going through my mind was, I can have a computer that crashes but is power and plays games. Or I could have a more power, spectacular piece of hardware that just shows up all PC's within 20 year period.

The ibook is the same price, well actually it's a bit cheaper priced at 1340 including VAT, but I'm trying to find it somewhere cheaper at the moment as er-no got his at 1200. Just go to anysite and look at these piece of beauty, it defines the PC's sheer terrible attempts to make something equally good. Even the MD of SR, Toe-knee has a Mac, as they are reliable and powerful. Go on Ton-knee tell them all to join the revolution of Mac computers.
Thu 13/09/01 at 16:46
Regular
"I am your father"
Tony wrote:
> You still haven't said whether I have
> become a regular with more words, posts or reviews then anyone else
> beforehand. Good luck with that vote thing, when do we get the
> results for that?

Dogfat

I have no idea if your record is a
> record. I have no records to check it with.

What vote
> thing?

Dogfat, nice abbreviating!! The vote for the best site on the web whatever that site was, I voted anyway and told all me friends to vote. Ended on September the 7th I think. That's the one, how could you forget Tony, your companies internet future could be changed forever from this result. Just think of the JAT's that will arrive in a matter of seconds after it being announce, or has that already happened as thousands of JAT's are now here, or is that because of the competition?

By the way I wanted to ask what was happening with that Prime Topic? AS Rasta and some of the staff were going on about something about it ending early, something like that anyway. Thanks for the great site and keep up the great work, as this is without a doubt the thing that keeps me ticking and giving me hope in the future.

Oh and last thing, if my career doesn't work out I'm always guarenteed a job here, right? *Dogfather laughs at this stupid comment thinking why write something you know you would rather die then do*
Wed 12/09/01 at 23:30
The Dogfather wrote:
> I hate to ask this at such a difficult time, but as I should now be
> a regular I was wondering if I had done the most word count, reviews
> or posts before coming a regular then anyone else before as I have
> spend hours and hours on end on this site once reaching 19 hours for
> 5 days in a row. Damn you Tony for making this site to
addictive.

Dude you need to get yourself a hobby or something, ya got too much free time on ya hands

:)
Wed 12/09/01 at 20:51
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
The Dogfather wrote:
> You still haven't said whether I have become a regular with more words, posts or reviews then anyone else beforehand. Good luck with that vote thing, when do we get the results for that?

Dogfat

I have no idea if your record is a record. I have no records to check it with.

What vote thing?

Wed 12/09/01 at 20:44
"possibly impossible"
The Dogfather wrote:
> Oh and pb why ain't you talking to me? Something I
> said?

Talking to you on what? Messenger? Well, I'm at work, so I can't get Messenger here.

oh and don't do it...don't get an iBook!! ;-)
Wed 12/09/01 at 20:41
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
The Dogfather wrote:
> Tony wrote:

Oh - hasn't anybody told you.
> We don't allow
> anybody with the word "dog" or
> "father" in
> their name to become regulars. Sorry.

Oh Tony does the humour
> ever stop? What about The Godfather? Or ermmmmm... The Dogfather?
> Oi you never answered my question, am I? 14th in the Top Posters
> From The Last 30 Days, in words that is. 97th in Top Posters Of All
> Time. Does that deserve some sort of award? GAD would be nice.
> Cheers.

if that was meant to be a joke then this is my reply .................... nothing.

if u really meant it then I am 7th in top posters in the last 30 days and 65th in top posts ever.

but i do suppose it was a joke. right?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.