GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'd just like to say....."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 12/09/01 at 14:26
Regular
I don't know it's really my place to say this, but I'll say it anyway.

I'm pleasantly surprised how everyone on here reacted yesterday to the terrible news.

We all pulled together with no name calling, no rudeness. We talked together in a calm and civilised way, offered support where it was needed, and were generally about for each other.

That made me very proud to be a part of these forums.

I guess a "thankyou" or a "well done" is in order, but I'm not sure which.
Wed 12/09/01 at 21:01
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
It shows that we can rise above childish name calling and abuse. Well done to all of us.
Wed 12/09/01 at 20:58
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Yep

:-)

Well Done

The amount of feelings and thoughts I have at present is unbelievable.
Wed 12/09/01 at 20:41
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Its ok.

We could have all sweared and all got banned but we didn't, we pulled together.

No problem Goatboy.
Wed 12/09/01 at 20:32
Me and Mj swerve actually got on. And I am not on his favourite person list! (:)
Wed 12/09/01 at 19:11
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I would like to personally thank you guys.

you know why, and it does make a difference.
Wed 12/09/01 at 19:07
Regular
"Whatever!"
Its a shame it takes something like this to put things in to perspective!! But just about everyone has behaved in the appropriate way - Well done!!
Wed 12/09/01 at 18:46
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
I also agree ( I've been doing a lot of that today ), it's very good to see that we can all pull together and co-operate, very heart-warming inspite of the recent events.
Wed 12/09/01 at 18:39
Regular
"360: swfcman"
I agree everyone coped very well yesterday, well done to everyone. We a truely lucky to be apart of these forums.
Wed 12/09/01 at 17:56
Well done to everyone, now letīs hope something like that will never ever happen again.
Wed 12/09/01 at 17:50
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
I know the forums used to be better, but there is no reason why we can't 'train' these newbies up and raise the standard...

Okay so we have Bonus and Sheepy who let the side down a 'wee' bit,:D But in all the forums will mature and turn out quite well. Look how SlaveUnit, Dringo, and others have come along!

Amazing... their a bl;essing to the forums... if I can use that word.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.