GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Draw a house and 'analyse your personality'. Everyone's a winner"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 02/03/07 at 20:18
Regular
Draw A House .Com

My attempt : oh dear

The picture hasn't come out very well

Apparently [for me]; ".. Your house tells the world that you ought to be a leader. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You are shy and reserved. If you've drawn a cross on each of windows, you always want to live alone. You are very tidy person. There's nothing wrong with that because you're pretty popular among friends. Your life is always full of changes.

When it comes to love, you shut yourself off. It's difficult to win your heart because you have decided to keep your feelings deep inside. You have a strong personality and you like to command, influence and control people.

You are not a romantic person by nature. It also safe to say that others don't see you as a flirt. You don't think much about yourself
.."

and that's quite true, in places

So then.. 'enjoy'
Wed 07/03/07 at 22:58
Regular
"eat toast!"
Out of interest, i'm going to write rude words and draw anything BUT a house and see what the response is. Could be quite amusing.
Wed 07/03/07 at 12:56
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
"Your house tells the world that you ought to be a leader. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You love your house and family. You are a gifted artist as well. Once you have a problem, you need a friend with you. Your life is always full of changes. You are very tidy person. There's nothing wrong with that because you're pretty popular among friends. son.

You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. You love excitement and create it wherever you go. You see the world as it is, not as you believe it should be.

You are not a romantic person by nature. It also safe to say that others don't see you as a flirt. You don't think much about yourself."
Tue 06/03/07 at 22:27
Regular
"Mooching around"
Aw, all Alfonse needed was a little loving :P
Tue 06/03/07 at 21:46
Regular
My house pwns all.
Tue 06/03/07 at 09:17
Regular
"Mooching around"
Tue 06/03/07 at 06:54
Regular
Where's the Casa de Chaos?
Mon 05/03/07 at 22:42
Regular
"Mooching around"
Based on your drawing and the 10 answers you gave this is a summary of your personality:
Your house tells the world that you ought to be a leader. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You are shy and reserved. If you've drawn a cross on each of windows, you always want to live alone. You are very tidy person. There's nothing wrong with that because you're pretty popular among friends. Your life is always full of changes.

You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. You love excitement and create it wherever you go. You see the world as it is, not as you believe it should be.

You are not a romantic person by nature. It also safe to say that others don't see you as a flirt. You don't think much about yourself.
Sat 03/03/07 at 10:57
Sat 03/03/07 at 10:50
Regular
There is somewhat of a resemblance with this house and the Casa de Ladybird, no? One thing that seems consistent with most the analysis is that most people are leaders, but they don't think much of themselves. Pft.
Sat 03/03/07 at 10:34
Regular
Aww, everyone's house looks so creative. Cool beans. :) You're all invited to The Casa de Ladybird for tea 'n crumpets! <3<3

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.