GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who Hates The Terrorists"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/09/01 at 21:45
Regular
who here really doesn't like the terrorists i mean there really evil and sad i mean i really don't like them, and i send my prays go out to all the people in america or have any relatives over there, when u read this please take a minute of silence to think about what happened and to pay your respects
thanks for reading Longy
Thu 13/09/01 at 10:43
Regular
"WWJD"
Corleone Part 2 wrote:
> *

Yeah the posts been banned this did say his speech but it's changed now Yeah!
Wed 12/09/01 at 22:57
Regular
"Excommunicated"
To that Coeleone bloke:

MORON
Wed 12/09/01 at 21:00
Regular
"WWJD"
well not really he just did one post then went report that post he sent he might get chucked out me and Kid Rock have
Wed 12/09/01 at 19:03
Regular
"Whatever!"
Is that idiot back again!!
Wed 12/09/01 at 18:13
Regular
"WWJD"
yeah ok but he's really p ing me off
Wed 12/09/01 at 14:27
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
Osama bin Laden has never admitted responsibility for any of his terrorist attacks. However, those close to him have. His denial is no surprise in light of the extremely aggressive US response. Yet we must keep an open mind. At first the Oklahoma bombing was blamed on Islamic terrorists and it turned out to be a true-blooded American. In these circumstances most signs point towards an Islamic movement. Particularly the recent news that a car has been found in an airport parking terminal containing Arabic manuals on flying planes. Many have also alleged that only bin Laden has the resources to have carried out such an attack.

On the Corleone issue. Just ignore this person. He is trying to get a rise out of you by making deliberately provocative statements. All you are doing by responding to them is making him happy. Just ignore him.
Wed 12/09/01 at 14:18
Everyone hate the terrorists after what they did yesterday!
Wed 12/09/01 at 13:24
Regular
"WWJD"
yeah everyone report his ariginal post and hell be band yeah fight it!
Wed 12/09/01 at 13:14
Regular
"WWJD"
Oh yeah and u said i'm badder than hitler, whats that about how can i be badder than hitler i just posted a message hitler killed loads of people u are not a very nice person it's almost evil u sick person
Wed 12/09/01 at 13:14
Regular
Corleone Part 2 wrote:
> how is this terrorism? you really dont know what your talking about
> do you chuckles?, what about sparing a thought for all the Oxygen
> that bush has decided to pulloute? or all the workers that he has
> decided to exploit, or all the core elements of segregation he has
> decided to promote? or all the countries he has bombed and
> destroyed? no no, when a few thousands white americans die the
> "world" comes to a halt, but when eastern european serbs,
> kosovans and even yugoslavians were being subjected to the worst
> cases of ethnic clensing since WW2.
but no mind, eh? all these
> eastern Europeans are all terrorists, eh? all that matters is the
> well being of the capitalist white-race nations, eh?
Yes well, you
> are worse then Hitler himself. if only you would suffer the same
> eventual fate.

'(.)'

words do not describe the anger the sickness and the pure hateness and pity that i feel for you colene2 so after this post i reporting you because you are a sick and twistness individual

i know that you are allowed your opinion but not saying that after the worst terrist tradgey ever

Kid Rock

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.