GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Voodoo Vince"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 18/10/03 at 22:23
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Picked the game up yesterday and after finishing my NFL Fever 2004 season, I put this game on. Really enjoying it so far. ;-) The voodoo powers are cool and its a pretty sound platform game with decent graphics and sense of humour to it (mind you a game with a voodoo doll as a character would really).

Just got past the first boss and I'm having a break from it for a little while. Great little game though so far. ;-)
Anyone else picked this up ?
Sun 19/10/03 at 13:31
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Its not my fault Tilt - damn XBox, it just keeps realeasing great title after great title - it just won't let me live !!!
Sun 19/10/03 at 13:17
Regular
I love the quirky graphics and cuddly style characters.I may pick up this game as it is excellent.It may be a slightly generic platformer, but it has all the RIGHT platform elements.I like the voodoo powers, Vince himself and the voice acting.

Superb.

:)
Sun 19/10/03 at 11:59
Regular
Played the demo, got bored in about 5 minutes. Just seemed like the same old rehashed platform nonsense, might be inclined to give it another go at some point though because that's what I thought about Oddworld at first and it's turned out to be a nice little original title.

I doubt I'll bother though.

Sav, how in gods name do you have time to play all these games?

You must get 1 or 2 every week.
Sun 19/10/03 at 07:54
Regular
"Laughingstock"
It's only out on Xbox isn't it? I might try it. I'm partial to bit of platformer shenanigans every now and then.
Sat 18/10/03 at 23:14
Regular
"Remember me?"
Played the OXM demo a while back and it was quite good. I'll pick it up eventually but there are a lot of games that I desire far more.
Sat 18/10/03 at 22:37
Na i have not got it yet but i am planning on adding it to my collection.
Sat 18/10/03 at 22:23
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Picked the game up yesterday and after finishing my NFL Fever 2004 season, I put this game on. Really enjoying it so far. ;-) The voodoo powers are cool and its a pretty sound platform game with decent graphics and sense of humour to it (mind you a game with a voodoo doll as a character would really).

Just got past the first boss and I'm having a break from it for a little while. Great little game though so far. ;-)
Anyone else picked this up ?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.