GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Judge Dredd"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Judge Dredd'.
Sun 19/10/03 at 12:39
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Is anyone else interested in this? I've completed the PC demo and it was a good laugh, and it is much more of a console shooter than a PC one simply because of the pretty terrible mouse movement on it. Still is good looking and good fun, and has extensive modes - co-op, arcade (bit like PD/TS2s challenges, just in the city) and a multiplayer etc.

Could be good on Cube.
Thu 23/10/03 at 18:08
Regular
"8==="
I finally got on the multiplayer with a mate and we had a 14 player deathmatch because it let us have 12, yes 12, bots! It seems to be very much Quake but you can only have 2 weapons at a time (like Halo). I haven't played much but what I have played has been really good. There doesn't appear to be any auto-aim (except when using the Lawgiver's heat seeking rounds) and this adds to it's Quakeyness.

The design of the multiplayer levels I've played on so far has been good, there is one massive level which we played a 14 player deathmatch with each player having 10 lives. It was a long tactical game.
Thu 23/10/03 at 21:33
Regular
According to Cube-europe the game has officially now been canned for Gamecube. However despite the article claiming the new Buffy game has also been canned for the format several people have claimed the GC version is already on the shelves.
Fri 24/10/03 at 10:40
Regular
"hit the road jack"
They have updated it and said that Vivendi made a mistake and both games will still be released in Europe.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.