GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Viewtiful Joe Campaign"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Viewtiful Joe'.
Sun 19/10/03 at 14:29
Regular
With Mario Kart, F Zero and the such like all due out soon and the £80 and players choice campaigns still around I'm surprised to see Nintendo lunge into another one so soon.

If you didn't know Capcom and Nintendo have unveiled many promotions to makes Viewtiful Joe a success, free demo's are being sent to GAME customers, there are massive cinema campaings being shown in front of movies such as Kill Bill and even TV spots. It also appears that there maybe 2 variety of cases to create a different response from those popping into the shops.

I'm actually relativly impressed.
Sun 19/10/03 at 17:58
Regular
Valentino Rossi wrote:
> I've not got a VJ demo disc, have bought Cube games from GAME but
> never pre-ordered any beofre, will phone em from work tomorrow.
>
> Whats all this about a MKDD demo disc on 29th ??

Never heard of it either.
Sun 19/10/03 at 17:57
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
I've not got a VJ demo disc, have bought Cube games from GAME but never pre-ordered any beofre, will phone em from work tomorrow.

Whats all this about a MKDD demo disc on 29th ??
Sun 19/10/03 at 17:33
Regular
Icarus wrote:
> Dringo wrote:
> I'm not a member of the "GAME" community.
>
> And I don't care for demo discs.
>
> You know what you want to buy striaght off, then?

Yes.
Sun 19/10/03 at 15:39
"I love yo... lamp."
I'm surprised too. I semi expected Nintendo to release it next summer. Just to avoid it being noticed.
Sun 19/10/03 at 15:33
Dringo wrote:
> I'm not a member of the "GAME" community.
>
> And I don't care for demo discs.

You know what you want to buy striaght off, then?
Sun 19/10/03 at 15:31
Regular
Despite often buying GC games from GAME and having a reward card account, I will be very surprised if I get a demo disc. I did however get one when I pre-ordered P.N.03 (very happy with this game), its just that I'm not yet too sure about VJ, playing it would help me make up my mind.
Sun 19/10/03 at 15:07
Regular
I'm not a member of the "GAME" community.

And I don't care for demo discs.
Sun 19/10/03 at 14:35
Regular
http://www.cube-europe.com/news.php?nid=5591

Take a look at this if you haven't got your demo disc when you should have.
Sun 19/10/03 at 14:29
Regular
With Mario Kart, F Zero and the such like all due out soon and the £80 and players choice campaigns still around I'm surprised to see Nintendo lunge into another one so soon.

If you didn't know Capcom and Nintendo have unveiled many promotions to makes Viewtiful Joe a success, free demo's are being sent to GAME customers, there are massive cinema campaings being shown in front of movies such as Kill Bill and even TV spots. It also appears that there maybe 2 variety of cases to create a different response from those popping into the shops.

I'm actually relativly impressed.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.