GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NEWS FLASH! WORLD TRADE CENTRE! HIT BY PLANES!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/09/01 at 14:34
Regular
just half an hour ago the north tower of the world trade centre in New York City was hit by a small passenger airplane then the south tower was hit by a larger private jet hit the south tower...the first jet is said to have been hijacked.......
it has been announsed that both planes were hijacked from boston
Page:
Mon 04/02/02 at 16:08
Regular
Tallulah wrote:
> Has anyone seen the front page of the Sun today? The story about the Siamese
> twins? I know that girl!! She used to live round here, and the thing is - I
> cant stand the woman etc

Random much!
Mon 04/02/02 at 16:07
Regular
Just let it drop
Mon 04/02/02 at 16:05
Has anyone seen the front page of the Sun today? The story about the Siamese twins? I know that girl!! She used to live round here, and the thing is - I cant stand the woman, even though shes got all that to deal with. She is a skanky b***h, who is probably making a fortune out of the media coverage she's getting. Still, I wouldnt wish what she is going through to happen to anyone.

I nearly had a coronary when I saw her mug beaming out from the newspaper racks. Sainsbury's nearly had a crisis on their hands.
Mon 04/02/02 at 16:00
Why should we forget a topic like this? I was on a different forum when Sept 11th happened, and all day the only topic that was active was the Twin Towers topic, whilst all the news web sites had crashed, I was getting updates from the forum.

A thing like this should serve to bring people together, not drive them apart. Yes, it was an awfull thing that happened, but that does not mean we should try to forget it? No, we should remember it, always, for only then can we work to ensure that the same thing does not happen again.

"Remeberance Day" is all about us remembering the sacrifices people have made for us, I think there should be the same sort of thing for Sept 11th. What about the papers a year after Princess Diana died? Full of conspiricy theoryies and "lets not forget her" messages, surely Sept 11th is worth exactly the same treatment, even more so then Diana's Death.
Mon 04/02/02 at 15:56
Regular
"That's right!"
Um, why is this thread still going?
Mon 04/02/02 at 15:53
Regular
ssxpro wrote:
> :-) I think we`ve got the hang of this dropping thing!

We are learning fast arent we,but seriously though let it drop now
Mon 04/02/02 at 15:44
Regular
"facepartyid prodigy"
Just leave this topic alone!!! I was in America on september the 11th, and it brings up bad memories every time one of you insensative idiots posts on her, grow up and leave the topic alone, you have been warned
Mon 04/02/02 at 15:32
Regular
:-) I think we`ve got the hang of this dropping thing!
Mon 04/02/02 at 15:25
Regular
]ISRI[ Shaneo wrote:
> Here is what happened amidst September 11th - in a way, it's very touching as to
> what some of the people came out with.

You're an idiot,now please let this thread drop.
Mon 04/02/02 at 14:59
Regular
True, but it hardly matters when its already on this page. What I mean is don`t pop it once its fallen down out of view. If we leave it now... ah to be honest I don`t even care. Just take the hint and we`ll leave it.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.