GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"should i get Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance 2'.
Mon 20/10/03 at 11:18
Regular
"always swirling"
i'm an rpg junky with nearly every final fanasy and zelda game (also have skies of arcadia: legends) and i love them to bits.

i have been hearing about Baldur's Gate off my mates but seeing how my computer is so slow i can't get on the pc. however i have got a ps2/gc and so was wondering about get Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance.

so i ask the people of this good forum: should i Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance and if so at what price second hand.

thanx
TT
Thu 23/10/03 at 11:19
Regular
"always swirling"
G-Virus wrote:
> If u like hack n slash type stuff then BG is great! but if yuo prefer
> the classic RPG, such as Final Fantasy then you might not like it.
> Its also short for an RPG, but that dosn't matter, its fun!

i do love my final fantasy but i also love my zelda so it was right up my street. i loved the finding, selling and upgrading armour/weapons the best through (just like the old adventure books with each paragraph numbered so you could go on a journey with only a pencil and a dice, those were the days)
Fri 24/10/03 at 13:35
Regular
"always swirling"
baldur's gate is really short though, i finished it in only 13 hours.

atleast it gives me more time to play dark chronicals
Fri 24/10/03 at 18:41
It was good though, no?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.