GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Freedom Fighters for sale!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Freedom Fighters'.
Mon 20/10/03 at 23:28
Regular
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws /eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=305423740 4&ssP ageName=ADME:B:LC:UK:1

(Remove 3 spaces)

Selling to fund LIVE games and in particular Moto GP 2.
Wed 22/10/03 at 14:25
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
In mine I always just say I don't like them anymore - ie the truth - people aren't that stupid. Maybe.
Wed 22/10/03 at 13:27
Regular
As for Freedom Fighters, when the top two end the others will come bidding on my item.
Wed 22/10/03 at 13:26
Regular
Heheh!

Nah its like I said. I have a HTML template and I just replace the name of the item every time. Its always unwanted gift or nearly always but everything is always in AS NEW condition as I keep all my games that way.
Wed 22/10/03 at 12:35
Regular
Just realy checked out your ebay backoffers, you seen to have quite a lot of unwanted gifts, are you that popular? or are you a journo with lots of review stuff to get rid of? or is it somting more sinister?

You seen to be too clean even for jesus... have you something to hide?
Wed 22/10/03 at 12:27
Regular
give it away, 2 bids worth less than the postage so far..
may chuck in me £1.40 later
Tue 21/10/03 at 23:06
Regular
"8==="
Ha! Well at least I read posts all the way through and don't have an hour and a half of discussion simply because I can't read posts properly.

You don't make sense because you can't read posts properly.
Tue 21/10/03 at 22:56
Regular
No because you don't make sense.
Tue 21/10/03 at 22:54
Regular
"8==="
BIG POST = BIG IRONY BAG OF FUN

U N D E R S T A N D?
Tue 21/10/03 at 22:02
Regular
You would have to be mentally challenged to find him remotely interesting. The only thing these mongs can hang onto is a 2 year old post which most normal people don't give a toss about.
Tue 21/10/03 at 22:02
Regular
"QPR 1974"
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Eh?
>
> Try reading your posts before hitting the post this message key like
> a monkey. I think you will find that it wasn't a question.

You do understand that if you read something differently it may have a different meaning? You'll find that the question mark completely changes the sentence.

Or my I just aren't right in the head?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.