GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone want a Viewtiful Joe demo?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Viewtiful Joe'.
Thu 23/10/03 at 11:49
Regular
Got it in the post this morning from GAME, I've got no use for it though as I've got a US Cube.

So if any of yall want it, slap ya name down in here and the winner will be picked on terms of how homosexual they are, gayest wins....or not

Nah just tell me ya want and I'll pick one of you monkeys at random.
Thu 23/10/03 at 11:49
Regular
Got it in the post this morning from GAME, I've got no use for it though as I've got a US Cube.

So if any of yall want it, slap ya name down in here and the winner will be picked on terms of how homosexual they are, gayest wins....or not

Nah just tell me ya want and I'll pick one of you monkeys at random.
Thu 23/10/03 at 11:51
Regular
"hit the road jack"
I'll have it because im cheap and cannot afford the real game :'(
Thu 23/10/03 at 12:30
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I've ordered the game already. Have you played the demo? Is it any good?
Thu 23/10/03 at 12:32
Regular
I have the game arriving tomorrow. IGN said the game had gone through a pretty massive transformation from the playable first level in the demo.
Thu 23/10/03 at 12:35
Regular
"Taste My Pain"
I'll have it. Given my 32 game collection, I should really be a little more choosy, and this demo shall give me that chance.
Thu 23/10/03 at 12:37
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I would be honoured to be given this demo.

Anything that passes through Tiltawhirls hands should be praised with great praise.
Thu 23/10/03 at 12:40
Regular
"Taste My Pain"
Praised with great praise? You should be disqualified from selection on the basis of that sentence alone.
Thu 23/10/03 at 12:41
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Bane wrote:
> Praised with great praise? You should be disqualified from selection
> on the basis of that sentence alone.

Its from lord of the rings.

Its classic.
Thu 23/10/03 at 12:42
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
And is also in the big read top 20.
Thu 23/10/03 at 12:44
Regular
"Taste My Pain"
*flabberghasts*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.