GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Most played game ever"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 10/09/01 at 17:01
Regular
Mine = ISS Pro Evolution (Pro Evolution 2 catching up)

What's yours?
Mon 10/09/01 at 20:11
Regular
Resevilfan wrote:
> Resident Evil director's cut

Resi you probably already know this but, did you know there bringing out a sequel to Resi Survivor on PS2?
Mon 10/09/01 at 20:13
Regular
"everyone says it"
hmmm...

A very hard question. Very hard.

hmmm...

It would have to be from this list:

Tetris
Pokemon Blue
ShadowGate
GauntletII
MarioWorld
MarioKart

Damn... there are hundreds more!
Mon 10/09/01 at 20:18
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
I would say mine would be Tekken 3. A ittle surprising but when I first got the game I spent hours infront of the TV at a time learnng the 10 hit combos and all the multi throws.

The most played console game in the world though? What would that be? I'm not sure, but I'd say the most played game in the UK would be Goldeneye. Think about it, every gamer has completed it a couple of times and played the multiplayer loads too.
Mon 10/09/01 at 20:22
Regular
"Whatever!"
Resi you
> probably already know this but, did you know there bringing out a
> sequel to Resi Survivor on PS2?

Will it be compatible with the G-Con 2 light gun??
Mon 10/09/01 at 20:27
Regular
"I am your father"
Sorry about that post thing from earlier, something keeps making my computer freeze and when I press refresh it reposts it, it's getting fixed (with a sledge hammer) and getting replaced with a good old Mac (I hope). Tony if you feel for any reason your wallet is over flowing, then think of the poor lad from SR, who really needs a new computer, thanks.
Mon 10/09/01 at 20:29
Regular
"Back For Good"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Resi you
> probably already know this but, did you know there
> bringing out a
> sequel to Resi Survivor on PS2?

Yep it ports to the Japanese PS2 on November 8th and looks fantastic, From what I've seen the game definatly deserves the resi name and it should arrive here early next year.

Mattyboy wrote:
Will it be
> compatible with the G-Con 2 light gun??

Yes it is compatible with the awesome g-con 2 and uses the d-pad on the back so no more of the iffy control system of the dissapointing original.

Can't wait :)
Mon 10/09/01 at 20:31
Regular
"say hello to parsle"
Castlevania: Symphony of the night. I thought i'd finished it only to find out I had another castle to go through (it came from the sky , and it was upside-down too!) Great game.
Mon 10/09/01 at 20:34
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Mine? Maybe, Perfect Dark.

Ah ha. Its Goldeneye, I still play it now, after 1 year!
Mon 10/09/01 at 20:39
Regular
"360: swfcman"
My second most played game has to be Champ Man season 97/98. That was a class game, i spent lots of 8 hour streches on that game.
Mon 10/09/01 at 20:40
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Mine would have to be Championship Manager. I always seem to come back to it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.