GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Most played game ever"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 10/09/01 at 17:01
Regular
Mine = ISS Pro Evolution (Pro Evolution 2 catching up)

What's yours?
Tue 11/09/01 at 14:07
Regular
Slaveunit wrote:
> Andrew Hunt wrote:
> Most played game: Solitaire

Busy at
> theSR offices, then?

The title of this post just said most played game. Well sol has been arround a long long time in card form and is used by almost every office work in the land (not me of course).
Tue 11/09/01 at 13:58
Regular
"touch`e"
one is monopoly
Tue 11/09/01 at 13:53
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Chess
Tue 11/09/01 at 13:29
Regular
"touch`e"
goldeneye i mean
Tue 11/09/01 at 13:29
Regular
"touch`e"
oldeney is my second favourite
Tue 11/09/01 at 13:25
I suppose the Final Fantasy's on the PSX take it for me, I have played these games nearly to death!

I think that I have played Final Fantasy 7 the most, but 8 is not to far behind!

Apart from the Final Fantasy series which I'm just addicted to, I suppose that either Goldeneye or Perfect Dark would come next, just bring 4 mates, and an expansion pack, and let the wars begin!
Tue 11/09/01 at 13:21
Regular
"not dead"
I reckon mine would probably be Kevin Keegan Player Manager on the SNES.

I don't play it anymore, but at the time I played it constantly. I did season after season, as it was a player manager game it was quite easy to win the matches, but if your player - the manager - couldn't play, then you just had to hope you had the better players!

Getting your man sent off before a major cup final could be a complete disaster.

If you wanted to concentrate only on the management section you could hang up your boots, after a few years you would be able to enlist your nephew to take over, and start playing in matches again.

Top game that was.
Tue 11/09/01 at 13:17
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Andrew Hunt wrote:
> Most played game: Solitaire

Busy at theSR offices, then?
Tue 11/09/01 at 10:26
Regular
"touch`e"
Mine would be zelda orcarina of time.

I've almost completed this game and i'm ready to fight gannnondorf and ganon.

This has to be the most challengingame i've ever played and i only needed help once.
Tue 11/09/01 at 10:07
Regular
Most played game: Solitaire

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.