GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Viewtiful Joe"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Viewtiful Joe'.
Fri 24/10/03 at 16:18
Regular
I bought this game today, and it's brilliant! One of my best games so far. Definetly worth buying.
Sat 25/10/03 at 17:47
"Uzi Lover"
Yeah Rickoss, cancel the order and walk down to your nearest shop and just buy it there.

It's pretty damn awesome.

Just beaten Hulk Davidson on Adult mode and now theres a more relaxing flying bit to play through.
Sat 25/10/03 at 17:33
Regular
Rikoss cancel the order. They back dated mine to November. So I went to a site doing the same price and who will delivery for Tuesday.
Sat 25/10/03 at 17:10
Regular
I stick with gamesplanet.co.uk, they're almost as cheap as play.com but they send recorded delivery first class at no extra charge.

I havent played my copy yet, just finished work... i'm gonna play it straight after Valencia vs Deportivo, its gonna be a cracker, ah what a day
Sat 25/10/03 at 15:59
Rickoss wrote:
> Yes, but I made three pre-orders at the same time, so the super saver
> thingy would be crap.

I also pre-ordered a few games at the same time from amazon. Just did each one separately and save a few quid.
Sat 25/10/03 at 14:13
Regular
Yes, but I made three pre-orders at the same time, so the super saver thingy would be crap.
Sat 25/10/03 at 10:26
Rickoss wrote:
> ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Rikoos £3 from Amazon? I paid 1.50 for 1st class postage from
> Amazon. Mine hasn't arrived today either.
>
> Ah, I thought it said £2.90, must be thinking of the gift
> wrapping thing. Does yours say delivery estimate 3rd November? It's
> probably just going to be sent on theday it was supposed to be
> released when we ordered it - 31st - even though it's in stock.
>
> Bah.

I always go for the free delivery with amazon, and it has always arrived the day after it has been dispatched.

As for Viewtiful Joe, mine hasn’t been dispatched but it has a delivery estimate of 26th 27th October. And that with free delivery.
Sat 25/10/03 at 07:19
Regular
I got the yellow box.
Fri 24/10/03 at 23:03
Regular
Haven't got mine yet... but I'm not too fussed.
Fri 24/10/03 at 20:02
Regular
Hmmm, must just be me with the nobbed up order then. Damn.
Fri 24/10/03 at 19:48
Regular
Thats fast..
might need to go to town for a bit tommorow ill see what i decide...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.